Comparison

kasowell2

Shoot me if this has been answered or at least point me to where it is. Since Celebrity instituted the drink packages and the other cruise lines have followed, has anyone done a comparison of the different packages from say Carnival, RCCL, and Celebrity?

I was mainly looking at what each one covered, maximum amount of drinks.... I really like Celebrity's and think its a good deal. Anybody?

Shoot me if this has been answered or at least point me to where it is. Since Celebrity instituted the drink packages and the other cruise lines have followed, has anyone done a comparison of the different packages from say Carnival, RCCL, and Celebrity?

I was mainly looking at what each one covered, maximum amount of drinks.... I really like Celebrity's and think its a good deal. Anybody?

Hi,:) so you want to know if someone has posted a thread with

all 3 companies and what they offer? Nope.

I would suggest looking on those forums and you could probably find

out more about their packages that way.

I don't believe (just my opinion) there is a reason to post Carnival's

package or Royal's package on here...since it is the Celebrity forum;)

I'm currently doing a spreadsheet with the info if someone is interested they can message me and I will send it to them. I agree that Celebrity has the best mainly because of the higher drink limit, the bottled water, and the premium coffees.

Actually the Oceania package has more premium alcohols on it than X and is about the same price. Much better options in single malts & cognacs & specialty vodkas. You already get all the sodas, coffees, juices, waters, etc. in the basic fare.

X is by far the best.

Carnival is limited to only alcohol drinks and they have also put a 12 drink limit per day. It doesn't include coffee, water, soft drinks and etc.

Carnival's drink max is 15 drinks per day. While it doesn't include premium coffee or water, it does include soft drinks. I purchased the Carnival drink package on one of my prior cruises. Based on what I experienced on that cruise, and what I've researched for my upcoming Celebrity cruise, X does seem to have the better offering. Also, on Carnival, you have to sign every receipt whereas on X you do not need to sign (based on what I've read).

X is by far the best.

Carnival is limited to only alcohol drinks and they have also put a 12 drink limit per day. It doesn't include coffee, water, soft drinks and etc.

🎉🍸🎩

LOL. Carnival needs to put a cap of 6 drinks a day on their package.

I agree that Celebrity has the best package since it includes water and coffee and no maximum per day. I was a die hard Celebrity person but since they've changed the Captains Club I may sail another line due to the lack of Caribbean cruises celebrity has in the summer that we can drive to. I really wish they left a Solstice class ship in Florida year round but I don't blame them for taking them where the money is.