Inspired deck 11 Summit AQ cabin question

trkmas3122

A previous post (and searching on the other threads) inspired me to ask this question. Has anyone been in cabins 1109 or 1108?

It looks like it is just above one of the bubbles on deck 10 so does this mean the balcony is slightly bigger??

Thanks!!

I don't know for sure but maybe Orator will answer as he was in 1108 very recently according to his post on another thread....

Only the aft cabins have larger balconies. I believe they side ones are actually slightly smaller if that is possible since the standard size is small to begin with. What I have issue with is that they are totally exposed to the elements so not usable in rain or blazing sun if you are sensitive.

Only the aft cabins have larger balconies. I believe they side ones are actually slightly smaller if that is possible since the standard size is small to begin with. What I have issue with is that they are totally exposed to the elements so not usable in rain or blazing sun if you are sensitive.

I can only compare from personal experience on the Connie, but the Deck 11 AQ aqua balconies on the side are larger than those found on other decks. We were in a deck 9 CC cabin in April 2013 and the AQ in Dec and the balcony, while not any wider, IS deeper than the 9th floor balconies. On 9th floor we had 2 nonadjustable chairs and one table, and frankly you could NOT put more than that on those balconies. On 11th we had two lounge chairs, two tables and one footstool and were quite comfortable......

And while they are mostly exposed, there is about a 2 foot overhang before it is "open air"...which by the way was WONDERFUL!!!

Edited by Gracie115

We were just in 1120 and the balcony was slightly larger on one side as it bumped out above the Oceanview Cafe. 1118, next to us, was a little bigger than ours. Not really much of a difference tho.