Royal Princess Fiji Suite C101

Dinotoll

The cabin is very nice but I don't see how Princess can market these at suite prices with no wetbar, no jacuzzi tub and such a tiny balcony.

Mike:)

We just got off and I saw one of these cabins and thought it was no big deal. Very overpriced for the very plain layout and the decor. You really have a small balcony and if you noticed it is not located forward. I thought the suites on this ship were very plain and had no flair. Look's like a captains cabin on a freightner?

A short going through the Fiji Suite C101 on the Royal Princess.

https://picasaweb.google.com/107289430901088544193/2013KaribikKreuzfahrtMitDerRoyalPrincess

If link is not working:

Thank you for sharing your pictures. The suite looks nice & I agree with your assessment about the suite marketing. On another note, the Royal also looks like it was decorated very nicely for XMAS.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

We walked down and looked in this morning and I was not impressed. The only thing it would have been good for is all our scuba and photography gear that we brought along this trip. All their suites are overpriced. They are eliminating so many perks in the suites on the Royal - not making me happy. I could have stayed at the Four Seasons cheaper.

The cabin is very nice but I don't see how Princess can market these at suite prices with no wetbar, no jacuzzi tub and such a tiny balcony.

Mike - as far as I know none of the Royal suites (we were in a an Owners Suite) have the wet bar or Jacuzzi (we missed both) - and don't get me started :D on the issues with the aft (larger) balconies.

Edited by capriccio

Mike - as far as I know none of the Royal suites (we were in a an Owners Suite) have the wet bar or Jacuzzi (we missed both) - and don't get me started :D on the issues with the aft (larger) balconies.

None have the wet bar due to the fact it's where they put the fridge.....:(:(:(

Bob

Dear Princess friends, the Royal Princess is new in the market , we also made a short cruise meanwhile the christening in Southampton and generally we like to cruise with Princess ---specially the Ruby we fall in Love---:D

This new boat only has 36 fill suites and now I also put tons of pics to my first link, hopefully everybody is able to open it ...comments are highly appreciated...:D

Yes we noticed this small balcony and its a fact booking a suite you do not have much perks. Some years ago you had free internet, laundry and some more...now on the Royal Princess you only have the Conciegre Lounge but nothing more.

But nevertheless it was a very relaxing cruise, thanks to the Sanctuary which we where able to book a cabana meanwhile the whole cruise. The service there was awesome and did help a lot to have a very relaxed cruise.

The week befor we had been on the Oasis ( thid time) in a Grand Suite, when I compare this cruise to Princess , the Royal was better in every point...

Edited by Dinotoll

Dear Princess friends, the Royal Princess is new in the market , we also made a short cruise meanwhile the christening in Southampton and generally we like to cruise with Princess ---specially the Ruby we fall in Love---:D

This new boat only has 36 fill suites and now I also put tons of pics to my first link, hopefully everybody is able to open it ...comments are highly appreciated...:D

Yes we noticed this small balcony and its a fact booking a suite you do not have much perks. Some years ago you had free internet, laundry and some more...now on the Royal Princess you only have the Conciegre Lounge but nothing more.

But nevertheless it was a very relaxing cruise, thanks to the Sanctuary which we where able to book a cabana meanwhile the whole cruise. The service there was awesome and did help a lot to have a very relaxed cruise.

Thank you for taking the time to post the additional pictures. They look great.....:):):)

Bob

Thanks for chiming in.

That's enough information for me.:rolleyes:

Tough crowd.

I think the cabin looks very spacious, and I freaking love the window in the bedroom.

I love the window too! We're in B102 in a couple of months, and the window is what makes that suite for us. Can't WAIT! Thank you for the photos! :)

We stayed in the Fiji Suite on the Coral Princess and it did have a wet bar and a Jacuzzi . It had a very large balcony with 2 padded lounges. 2 padded chairs and 1 small table and 1 large table. Instead of a window in the bedroom area it had another set of sliding doors. Ours also had a walk in closet and a much larger entry area. The Coral Suite seemed to be much more spacious than the Royal Fiji lSuite. With more storage space.