Your favorite place to eat on Norwegian?

lbt43

After 4 cruises on Norwegian in 2013, I would have to say my top two places to eat are La Cucina and Teppenyaki in a very close matchup. I absolutely love La Cucina. The atmosphere and the food were awesome. Teppenyaki has great food and if you go with friends, it is a lot of fun.

Currently, it would be a toss up between Cagneys and Moderno. Best steak Cagneys, but that salad bar and sides at Moderno, I could make a meal on. Now if I were on the Sun, it would have to be Il Adagio, simply for the most beautiful, romantic dining I've seen on any ship. And the food is not bad either.

My favorite place to eat is the buffet. We have always eaten breakfast there. Most times we eat lunch there. On rare occasions we've had dinner in the buffet. We'll grab a quick bite at night or stop for a snack when we get back on the ship from port or to tide us over if we're going to have a late dinner in one of the main or specialty restaurants.

Our other favorite restaurants are the main dining rooms (especially the largest one), the Asian restaurant, and the Blue Lagoon.

I'm torn between Moderno's and LeBistro. I love the appetizers, desserts, and the filet at LeBistro, but on the other hand, who can say "no" to meat on a spear? Plus, that salad bar at Moderno's is simply dazzling. Every time I go there I promise myself that the next time I will stop saving room for the meat and do justice to that salad bar. Of course, I never do....

Probably Moderno for consistetly great meals, drinks and service, but the Asian on the Spirit was my most unique, delicious meal. I'm comparing to Cagneys, Italian and Asian across five ships. I have not tried Le Bistro or Ocean Blue. Both are on my to do list this year!

I'd have to say any place onboard that serves food :D

I don't have much to pick from really, have only so far eaten at MDR, Buffet and Cagneys. So on a more serious note, I'd have to say Cagneys. But we intend to try Modernos this time around as well, so that may change after this cruise. ;)

Cagney's by a landslide! We love it for dinner, but like to cruise in suites when possible, and love it for breakfast and lunch as well. Le Bistro is 2nd runner up. Despite the many people here who complain about food, in 6 cruises on NCL, I have had only two meals I would consider not good.