Comp beverage at brunch

latitude918

The only cool perk I get this sailing:

"Complimentary beverage at Seaday Brunch (on ships where brunch is not available,

complimentary beverage at breakfast or lunch

in Main Dining Room)"

This is only my 2nd cruise. How does this work? Do I just tell them when I ask for a drink? Is this an alcoholic drink? Or just like...a soft drink?

On the Breeze We waited until we were ready to leave and got ours to take with us after the brunch. There was a Bloody Mary / Mimosa bar set up on the first floor of the dining room. Really liked Carnival's Sea-Day brunch and the complimentary drink.

On the Dream, there is a table set up right before you enter the dining room for brunch. Since we had minors with us and we don't drink during the day, we walked up to that table and ordered virgin pina coladas to enjoy on deck. You give them your piece of paper. I think you also had to show them your sign-and-sail card. The server took our order and about 5 minutes later he returned with the drinks. The cost of the drink must be below $10.00.

You will get a coupon with YOUR name on it which you must present when ordering the drink..

And you have to show your sail and sign card to verify identity. You can't give the coupon to someone else, but you can get the drink and then hand it off to someone else if you don't want it.

You will get a coupon in your cabin. Present it when ordering. It's good for any beverage up to a certain dollar amount - alcoholic or non alcoholic.

Absolutely! Some in our party did mimosas and bloody mary's and other did cappuccino - all were covered with the coupons. ;) :D