Perry Grant

reilly1

Perry is on the Eclipse through June 11. We finally got to hear Perry (after hearing about him for many years) on our recent Eclipse cruise. The first time we went to his show we were very entertained, had some good laughs, and enjoyed the experience. The 2nd time we discovered that he did exactly the same thing he did the first show. The 3rd time was exactly the same as the 1st and 2nd show (he does change the song selection somewhat....but everything was from the 1890s - 1940s). We finally spoke to a big Perry fan who told us that he never changes his show which is why she loves him :). Guess for me, I need a bit more variety. By the way, "what kind of counters do you have in your kitchen? We hope it is not the "F" word!"

Hank

Perry is on the Eclipse through June 11. We finally got to hear Perry (after hearing about him for many years) on our recent Eclipse cruise. The first time we went to his show we were very entertained, had some good laughs, and enjoyed the experience. The 2nd time we discovered that he did exactly the same thing he did the first show. The 3rd time was exactly the same as the 1st and 2nd show (he does change the song selection somewhat....but everything was from the 1890s - 1940s). We finally spoke to a big Perry fan who told us that he never changes his show which is why she loves him :). Guess for me, I need a bit more variety. By the way, "what kind of counters do you have in your kitchen? We hope it is not the "F" word!"

Hank

I have plastic laminate.

Most people know what the F word with that what is the S word?

Answer: Sword 😄

.🍻💨🍸🍻

Hank

I seem to remember a post by HostAndy after his Eclipse pre Christmas cruise that Perry was on till the 7th June. It would be strange for him to stay on for just four days of a cruise. I think originally HostAndy posted it was the 11th then corrected himself. I will try and search for that post.

Scrub that. Perry's website says 11th!

Edited by kevinyork

On the Perry Grant page on Facebook he advised someone from the 7th June roll call that he gets off on the 7th June 2014.

Here is the question asked:

Can anyone tell me if Perry will be on the Eclipse for the June 7th Baltic sailings. Thanks.

Here is the reply from Perry:

No sorry that's the day I leave the Eclipse!

Alas Perry replied to my comment on his FB page that he would be going home on a break for our Eclipse sailing on 7th June..... I am disappointed as he has been on our last 2 cruises. He will be missed.( I will however get away with the fact that I have not as yet replaced the kitchen work surfaces)

On the Perry Grant page on Facebook he advised someone from the 7th June roll call that he gets off on the 7th June 2014.

Here is the question asked:

Can anyone tell me if Perry will be on the Eclipse for the June 7th Baltic sailings. Thanks.

Here is the reply from Perry:

No sorry that's the day I leave the Eclipse!

That was meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I seem to remember a post by HostAndy after his Eclipse pre Christmas cruise that Perry was on till the 7th June. It would be strange for him to stay on for just four days of a cruise. I think originally HostAndy posted it was the 11th then corrected himself. I will try and search for that post.

Scrub that. Perry's website says 11th!

You would think Perry would ensure his own website was accurate. Tut Tut. We are on Eclipse May 10th and very much looking forward to seeing Perry again.

Edited by kevinyork