Sun Princess Guaranteed Cabin

Hi

How many people choose a Guaranteed Cabin? We did for my up coming trip to NZ in Feb on the Sun Princess.

With 30 days to go still no cabin, in recent times how long have you had to wait for a cabin?

Any one got a good upgrade ?

John

May not be relevant but we had an obstructed view gty for a short cruise and ended up with the highest grade balcony. We were new to Princess.

I think it depends on how the cruise is selling and what they need to do to fill the ship.

Good Luck!

May not be relevant but we had an obstructed view gty for a short cruise and ended up with the highest grade balcony. We were new to Princess.

I think it depends on how the cruise is selling and what they need to do to fill the ship.

Good Luck!

Thanks, this cruise is Sold Out!! So it will be interesting where i end up

John

Hi

How many people choose a Guaranteed Cabin? We did for my up coming trip to NZ in Feb on the Sun Princess.

With 30 days to go still no cabin, in recent times how long have you had to wait for a cabin?

John

you could get your cabin number anytime until you check in at the pier

Thanks, this cruise is Sold Out!! So it will be interesting where i end up

John

if by some chance you dont get your cabin number when you leave home put on your luggage tags and when you hand over your luggage to the porters they should have your cabin number and write the number on your tags

Hi

John

Please let us know how you go with your Guaranteed cabin. My next two bookings with Princess are Guarantee's.

On our last P&O cruise with a Guaranteed cabin, we were notified upon check-in.:) From inside to ocean-view.:D

Hi

John

Hi John,

We booked a guaranteed IC cabin on the Sun for a November cruise. The cruise was fully booked and we ended up with a midship IA cabin. IA and IB were not available at the time of booking so we were happy with this slight upgrade.

We had our room assigned four days before sailing. I know how you feel waiting to see what cabin you get. It's like a lucky dip I checked each day the last two weeks to see if we had a cabin.

Karryl

Booked an inside guarantee for our Tasmania cruise on Diamond Princess last month. We didn't get our cabin number until the morning of the cruise. Was given a wheelchair accessible cabin (obviously not needed) and really loved the extra room so more than happy. I don't mind guarantees and have just booked another balcony guarantee on Sea Princess.

Hi

John

You chose guarantee - you take what you get.

You will not get less than what you booked for.

Worry about it if you get to the ship and they tell you there is nothing. Or book for what you want.

Some lines offer a small price reduction if you book this way. Princess does not. Other than hoping for an upgrade which anyone can get regardless of how they booked I could never understand why people on Princess don't just book the cabin that they want. Yes you will never get less than what you booked but why risk getting the worst possible cabin in that catagory.

Yes. Completely different. We don't get our deposit back if we cancel. Don't get price reductions.

if you use a FCC you do get it back if you cancel out before final payment and some TA's honour price drops

anyone that cruises on princess or p&o should buy an FCC as the conditions are good, princess they are good for 2 years but can be extended up to 4 years and p&o are 4 years