Heading out on Serenade today

momof4_tn

Find out if RCL does Luggage Valet (or Luggage Express) where they pick up bags on ship and the next time you see them is at the destination airport in New Orleans.

Judy

Little Rock

B2b March 8 and March 15

New Orleans doesn't have luggage valet available. They do however have a private service available, Advance Check In, that will transport your bags to the airport if you wish to tour NOLA after disembarking.

The link is here: http://www.advancecheckin.com/services.html

A friend used it after our December cruise, he said it worked great! :D

Have a great cruise! We will be on her in March:)

Darn Karen, we're gonna miss you guys by a couple of weeks. We are sailing Serenade Bahamans itin on 4/5. Have a great cruise - maybe you can report back on the LOST thread - yup, still going:eek:

momof4, looking forward to your report and hope you can post the daily compass. This will be our first cruise on a Radiance class - so looking forward to it.

Darn Karen, we're gonna miss you guys by a couple of weeks. We are sailing Serenade Bahamans itin on 4/5. Have a great cruise - maybe you can report back on the LOST thread - yup, still going:eek:

Hey Mike! So good to hear from you. Hope you and Julie are doing well, and darn, it's a shame we're missing each other by a couple of weeks on Serenade. Have a great cruise!!!

I have signed our group up for the m/m! I'm traveling with Wife,Son,Daughter and my Parents should be a hoot!! See ya on board

How old are your kids? Where you flying out of in Michigan? We are going out of GRR.

Bon Voyage!! I'll be getting on as you are getting off. Keep us posted along the way if you can!:D Have a great week!

So will we, this is first time on Serenade and to New Orleans. Can't wait until next Friday. Exployer of the Seas was our mainstay ship. Will be nice to try a different class. See you next Saturday.

We are heading out on Serenade today from New Orleans. This is our third cruise out of New

Orleans. If anyone has anything they need or want to know for an upcoming cruise, let me know.

I will be saving the Compasses to scan when we return.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We are departing on March 29. Can't wait to see the Compasses! Also, any feedback on shore excursions would be helpful. Hope you are having a great trip!

We are departing on March 29. Can't wait to see the Compasses! Also, any feedback on shore excursions would be helpful. Hope you are having a great trip!

Hi Boilermaker, see your on the 3/29 (2014?) Serenade. That is the Caribbean itinerary The one that momof4 is on is the Bahama itinerary. As such, the compasses probably wont be helpful, except for the non-itinerary information. It doesn't look like you have joined your roll call, you might want to take a look and join the conversation:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1780286

Have a great cruise!

I was wondering the same, I guess they might have fountain drinks at bars or I guess they give you a can of whatever you want. The 25th will be our first cruise together and the first with RCCI so I guess we'll figure it out.

Cans are not included in the soda package. If you are on a ship without the freestyle machine, you'll get the fountain sodas at the bars or restaurants. My next cruise will be the first cruise with the additional options on the Freestyle machine.

Hi Boilermaker, see your on the 3/29 (2014?) Serenade. That is the Caribbean itinerary The one that momof4 is on is the Bahama itinerary. As such, the compasses probably wont be helpful, except for the non-itinerary information. It doesn't look like you have joined your roll call, you might want to take a look and join the conversation:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1780286

Have a great cruise!

Thank you for the roll call suggestion! Do you happen to know when the Serenade begins the Caribbean itinerary?

New Orleans doesn't have luggage valet available. They do however have a private service available, Advance Check In, that will transport your bags to the airport if you wish to tour NOLA after disembarking.

The link is here: http://www.advancecheckin.com/services.html

A friend used it after our December cruise, he said it worked great! :D

The cruise also offers an inexpensive airport bus from the port. You may want to ck that out. BTW, this is my first post ever so hope I did it right. :)

The cruise also offers an inexpensive airport bus from the port. You may want to ck that out. BTW, this is my first post ever so hope I did it right. :)

pip43, welcome to CC. Your first post was great and helpful, at least to me since I wasnt aware there is an airport bus from port to MSY. I will have to look into that. Thanks.

Welcome to Cruise Critic! You did great.....we took that inexpensive shuttle to the airport. As we were walking out to the cabs, some guy asked if we wanted a ride. Was it $14 p/p? I can't remember. It was very early in the morning without coffee. :D;)