Specialty dining package on Century

Gardener5b

I've found many threads about booking specialty dining packages, but none specifically for the Century. I was looking at booking the 3-dinner package for our cruise on the Century next month. I know that Murano is the only specialty restaurant (not sure if there is the Bistro?), so am I correct in assuming we will get 3 dinners in Murano for that price? Or perhaps one is a lunche? Information on the Celebrity website was very sparse. It seems like a really good deal compared to the individual booking price.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by Gardener5b

You are correct -- all 3 dinners will be in Murano. And, no, there is no Bistro on Five on Century.

We booked this a couple of months ago and yes, as above, all three dinners are at Murano. We also booked a 3 dinner package on the Solstice and because it is split up between other restaurants, it was only $85 pp but it $99 per person on the Century. I figure it is a nice alternative to taking formal clothes and we will still be able to get lobster. Can anyone tell me if lobster is available in Murano every night or just one night out of the entire cruise as in the MDR. I don't know if it is worth an additional $200 dollars if we aren't able to get reservations on a non-lobster night. Just thought about that.

We booked this a couple of months ago and yes, as above, all three dinners are at Murano. We also booked a 3 dinner package on the Solstice and because it is split up between other restaurants, it was only $85 pp but it $99 per person on the Century. I figure it is a nice alternative to taking formal clothes and we will still be able to get lobster. Can anyone tell me if lobster is available in Murano every night or just one night out of the entire cruise as in the MDR. I don't know if it is worth an additional $200 dollars if we aren't able to get reservations on a non-lobster night. Just thought about that.

We dined in Murano on Century for 8 out of 15 nights on a 2012 Hawaii sailing (we booked a 3 and 5 night package). Unless I'm mistaken or have forgotten, I do believe lobster was available any night as it was a standard item on the menu that, unlike the MDR, doesn't change nightly. Also, if you look at a Murano menu on Celebrity's website, it lists lobster as one of the entrees.

Edited by BEAV

Thanks to everyone for their replies. We've gone ahead and booked the 3-night package. I dined in Murano on the Summit and absolutely loved it. My DH hasn't had the Murano experience yet, so we're really looking forward to it.

You perhaps meant the normandie on Summit....still an extremely good dining experience, as are all the specialty restaurants on ''M'' class ships.

Murano on Century is top notch as well.

Bon appetit

I've eaten in Murano (or Ocean Liners) almost a dozen times in the last year, and about 6 on my last cruise on Constellation over 27 nights. On almost every occasion I've ordered one of the meat cuts with a plain grilled lobster tail on the side. It makes a really nice meal.

Eating all three nights in Murano on our upcomming "quickie cruise" is an enticing option we just might have to do as we do prefer it to the MDR.

Enjoy and Happy sailing!

Jenna

We dined in Murano on Century for 8 out of 15 nights on a 2012 Hawaii sailing (we booked a 3 and 5 night package). Unless I'm mistaken or have forgotten, I do believe lobster was available any night as it was a standard item on the menu that, unlike the MDR, doesn't change nightly. Also, if you look at a Murano menu on Celebrity's website, it lists lobster as one of the entrees.

I am keeping my booking now that I know there is lobster every night. I don't eat any beef or pork -- just fin and feather -- and I guess, crustaceans, so if no lobster every night, doubt if I would keep that booking. I would just do it once at the most....the other nights would be room service.

thanks!! It now sounds way more like a winner.