Wine Tastings, Martinis, on upgraded package?

DawnC28

I am sailing in March and ordered the premium package upgrade for $11.50/day, with the 123GO promo for free.

I was told by my T/A and the rep that anything over the $13 (new pricing) would be charged ONLY the difference in price and ONLY if you had the premium package. If you had the classic package and ordered a $8 drink, you paid $8, not the difference.

Can anyone confirm this?

Are martinis at the Martini Bar included in the premium package if you order the liquor that is allowed in the package?

I assume that wines in Cellar Masters are not included, and tastings are at an additional charge? Anyone know how much?

Thanks in advance for your help!

You are charged the difference + gratuity for any drink over $13, although if it is only .50 or $1.00 we were not charged. Martini's are under $13 except for the flight.

You can get wine in Cellar Masters as long as it is not from the machines. Most of their selections on the menu are $13 or less. Wine flights and tasting events are not included in the package. The wine events varied in price. I think the basic tasting was $15, and a port tasting at $20. The Reidel workshop was $87 and included a set of 4 glasses. A champagne tasting was $45, wish we could have gone to that one but it conflicted with another event. We did the around the world at $20.

We ordered bottles of wine half of the evenings and got a 30% discount. They might have this reduced to 20% by March.

Mary Lou

Most all drinks are covered by the Premium except for the ultra premium such as Louie XIII, and vintage wines.

The wine seminars, Martini flights, and other spirit related seminars are not included or covered with the premium package.

.💨🍻🍸

The machines are gone, or are in the process of going. That's one idea that just didn't work.

I agree. DH and I both love wine but have never had any interest in using these and I don't think I have ever seen anyone use them. I've often wondered how long the wine's been open.

And any BOGO specials are not included. But you could create your own BOGO by getting one, drink it and then order another one while at the same seat at the bar. But that's not really a BOGO since you got both of them FREE in the package.

I wasn't sure if the premium package included many wines (or types of wines), as what they list doesn't seem to have many wine choices, several choices for vodkas, tequilas, etc. The Wine package, however... but hopefully there is a good selection of wine by the glass.

Thanks for the further info!