new menu ships

sette1lm

So far Glory is the only one. Liberty will be getting it next week. Inspiration and Imagination will be getting them in February. No other ships have been released yet.

...I am hoping maybe they won't be!

Carnival releases lots of things on "test" ships that never make it to the full fleet. ;) There have been enough negative comments about this "test" that perhaps this is one that will morph in to something else - rather than being rolled out fleet wide!

I usually look forward to updated menus - but this time it seems that a lot of favorites have been left behind. :o

Only time will tell.....

I'm surprised that so far on this thread, I seem to be in the minority. I'm on the Pride in mid-May and I'm so hoping they'll have the American Table/Feast up and running by then. I'm not hopeful, though, as Pride seems to get things later rather than sooner, like FTTF and Cheers and drydocks.

...I am hoping maybe they won't be!

Carnival releases lots of things on "test" ships that never make it to the full fleet. ;) There have been enough negative comments about this "test" that perhaps this is one that will morph in to something else - rather than being rolled out fleet wide!

I usually look forward to updated menus - but this time it seems that a lot of favorites have been left behind. :o

Only time will tell.....

Carnivals magic number for tests seem to always be three, and then they end the test. Many are hoping this test fails as well. Rumor is this is not going well on the Glory.

Carnivals magic number for tests seem to always be three, and then they end the test. Many are hoping this test fails as well. Rumor is this is not going well on the Glory.

Certainly seems to be the case from what has been discussed here! :o

Edited by happy cruzin

Glory and Liberty. Mid February on the Inspiration and Imagination.

Kindof makes sense.

Testing the 7 day menus on two ships sailing out of the same port.

Testing the 3 & 4 day menus on two ships sailing out of the same port.

Edited by SadieN

From reading all the posts here regarding the new menus and no tablecloths, it doesn't look like most people like it. We are on the Pride in April and I am hoping it's not the new menus etc. I liked it the way it was....

I am also hoping the new menus will be implemented on my next Carnival cruise. Hopefully we'll be booking the Breeze soon for December.

Food is subjective and the way they badmouthed MSC cuisine, I was certain we were going to starve for 8 days. :confused:

We had wonderful meals and service.

So from now on when I hear food complaints, I won't get overly concerned.:)

Edited by Cruzinbabe06

Hello Lace, I am one of the unfortunate Guinea pigs for whom Carnival has decided to use their hard earned cruise vacation to experiment with cheap dinning. I would appreciate reading any direct feedback you've seen from the Glory. Other than viewing that video clip, I haven't read anything from someone who's actually experienced it.