luggage tags

MKMC

They're on the last page of the e-docs that you print.

I don't print the e-docs. I save them as a pdf. and put them on a flash drive if I'm bringing my net book or put them on my tablet, if not.

If you are using Adobe Reader, you can print specific pages. Find the page the luggage tags are on and print only that page as many times as you need luggage tags.

I saved the file before printing the tags, so I used Adobe, but they can be printed directly from the e-docs file. Be sure your printer is set for color printing.

Bring up your e-docs.

At the bottom of the screen there is a little printer symbol. Click on that

It will bring up an icon of all the pages in the document package. You can click on the page where the luggage tag is and print as many as you need.

I've had problems getting luggage tags too. I did online check-in and printed off the Adobe cruise booklet but the luggage tags didn't match my booked stateroom number, which was correct on the e-ticket. So I put in a call to Azamara and they said there's no problem and they don't know why there a mis-match but I'm booked in to my chosen stateroom. They said they'll email me tags. I waited, no email. Still no email and that was over a week ago. I went back on to the website yesterday, went in to my booking, wanted to review e-docs in the hope the tags have been corrected. Website is under maintenance! So I called them up again and they said everything is fine and they'll email tags to me. Guess what, no email. Nice people at the call centre but unbelievably rubbish website and IT infrastructure it would seem. Oh well, just means I'll have to get all the bags tagged at check-in in HK.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Friends of ours who are joining us on Journey's next two cruises were just sent by mail luggage tags with someone else's name and stateroom number.:eek:

Oh no....SMH.:rolleyes: :eek: I can't believe how they're messing up something as simple as luggage tags. Shame on you, Azamara. I hope this gets resolved and soon.

Based on reading this thread, we ordered luggage tags for our March 4 Quest cruise using the on-line button. That was mid-January. We received the tags last week - no problems.

I was surprised to have to specifically order luggage tags. Every other time we've taken a cruise the tags were sent automatically.

Much to my surprise I found on checking My Azamara today that the "Order luggage tags" button had appeared so that was rapidly completed and hopefully they'll be on the way soon.

The site even recognised that the UK has postcodes and counties - result! :)

Much to my surprise I found on checking My Azamara today that the "Order luggage tags" button had appeared so that was rapidly completed and hopefully they'll be on the way soon.

The site even recognised that the UK has postcodes and counties - result! :)

Looks like this time the UK is better than US! Just tried to order tags for our March cruise and the button is not there even though I've completed the online checkin and printed express pass. Called Miami and they admitted there is problem with the US web :D. But the AZ agent did offer to order them and have them mailed.

• 1 month later...

Help please! I've printed our "Xpress Pass" which includes a paper luggage tag. However, where can I find full details of our package, ie. transfer vouchers, flight tickets, itinerary? For our previous Azamara cruise I printed a lengthy document containing all vouchers, tickets, etc. For info we are in the UK, and have paid our final balance. Thanks!

Help please! I've printed our "Xpress Pass" which includes a paper luggage tag. However, where can I find full details of our package, ie. transfer vouchers, flight tickets, itinerary? For our previous Azamara cruise I printed a lengthy document containing all vouchers, tickets, etc. For info we are in the UK, and have paid our final balance. Thanks!

Hi

How far out from your cruise are you?

The edocs can sometimes be a fair bit later than the express pass. We are 31 days out and a fair bit has just changed even though edocs appeared about 4 days ago. I don't print anything until it all settles down and just aswell as things have indeed changed today.

Everything is in your edocs, until then if you used a TA they will often have a login that will also give you all these details.

Sorry not really helpful. We currently have 2 cabins showing, I am very much hoping it all settles on the express pass upgrade :cool: rather than the edocs cabin number.

Good luck

Yvonne

Edited by HudandPug

Hi

How far out from your cruise are you?

The edocs can sometimes be a fair bit later than the express pass. We are 31 days out and a fair bit has just changed even though edocs appeared about 4 days ago. I don't print anything until it all settles down and just aswell as things have indeed changed today.

Everything is in your edocs, until then if you used a TA they will often have a login that will also give you all these details.

Sorry not really helpful. We currently have 2 cabins showing, I am very much hoping it all settles on the express pass upgrade :cool: rather than the edocs cabin number.

Good luck

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

I think I'm being impatient, as ever! The website says somewhere that the doc is available 20 to 50 days before departure (a wide date range?) and it's over 7 weeks to our cruise. However I thought that as we'd paid the balance, it would be there.

You say that a fair bit has changed for your cruise. I find that a bit worrying, so can I ask what? Our only notified change was a long time ago; a slight amendment to the flight times, but that would have been the airline's change, rather than Azamara's.

Thanks.

Don't panic! It should be any time soon. Mine normally appear about 1 month to 6 weeks before the trip. I will add that I've never had an issue with them being delivered here. I book direct with Azamara and they send me an email to let me know the cruise documents and link to the luggage tags is available.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

Hi Yvonne,

I think I'm being impatient, as ever! The website says somewhere that the doc is available 20 to 50 days before departure (a wide date range?) and it's over 7 weeks to our cruise. However I thought that as we'd paid the balance, it would be there.

You say that a fair bit has changed for your cruise. I find that a bit worrying, so can I ask what? Our only notified change was a long time ago; a slight amendment to the flight times, but that would have been the airline's change, rather than Azamara's.

Thanks.

They have been mostly good changes and one change, the cabin number, happened while printing my express pass, that was a shock in a good way:). The edocs have not caught up yet so i am hoping it is another good change that is permanent! We are 31 days from sailing now, edocs appeared about 5 days ago.

Yvonne

Looks like we're unable to order baggage tags in Australia. All I see is a link to print them ourselves. (Sailing on 15 April).

It could be an issue with the website. I can't see this facility either, which I could last year.

Looks like we're unable to order baggage tags in Australia. All I see is a link to print them ourselves. (Sailing on 15 April).

You're right, Cruisingaussies. Australians don't get them, just print them and staple them to your bags after you've completed your flights or wait until checkin! Perhaps Azamara thinks we're grown up enough to manage this ourselves!

Seems like such a big fuss about nothing. It's not as if we have to wait in long queues at check in.

Don't panic! It should be any time soon. Mine normally appear about 1 month to 6 weeks before the trip. I will add that I've never had an issue with them being delivered here. I book direct with Azamara and they send me an email to let me know the cruise documents and link to the luggage tags is available.

Phil

hi Phil, were you able to get luggage tags yet for our cruise?

This info is for American passengers--don't know if the system is the same for others. I called Azamara at 1-877-222-2526 and got through straight away. I had my reservation number ready (necessary) and asked the rep to check about getting us luggage tags as I hadn't seen any links when I looked at our Xpress Pass. She said that the Azamara computer system is automated to generate the luggage tag link 45 days out, although in some cases it may come earlier at 49 days from sailing (though don't count on it). You can order tags online or call; either way works.