Port Everglades - Ruby, Emerald, Crown

NewPennCruiser

While it is not too unusual to have 3 Princess ships in Port Everglades together, I found it interesting today to see that the 3 sister ships are actually all there together and was thinking this probably doesn't happen all that often. In fact port load today in PE is well over 25,000 passengers so it's a busy day! Check out the port everglades webcam for what should be a fun sail away this afternoon. Dave

We disembarked the Ruby today. We were scheduled for an 8 AM group, were let off at 7:40 AM, had one person ahead of us at customs, and was quickly picked up by the Park and Go Shuttle to take us to our car. We were on IS-595 at 8:15 AM.

If this is "chaos," I hope all our trips are chaotic.

We disembarked the Ruby today. We were scheduled for an 8 AM group, were let off at 7:40 AM, had one person ahead of us at customs, and was quickly picked up by the Park and Go Shuttle to take us to our car. We were on IS-595 at 8:15 AM.

If this is "chaos," I hope all our trips are chaotic.

I hope that is how ours is. We leave on Ruby the 27th. Plan to check our bags but as long as we can get off right at 8 or a bit before and get through customs we should be on the road quickly. Love Park N Go as they have vans going by all the time. I figured at the latest we will be on our way back to Fort Myers by 8:30 which would be perfect

We disembarked the Ruby this morning. Scheduled for 8:30 a.m. departure and were called at 8:20, in the terminal and through Customs by 8:45. Stepped outside the terminal and into an airport shuttle, and at our gate by 9:15. This was one of the smoothest disembarkation ever, even with 25,000+ people at the port.