New Look on iPad for CC App?

VickiD59

I just went to look at CC on my iPad and the look of the site is SO VERY DIFFERENT - actually it took me forever to FIND the NCL board :eek:

I'm typing this logging in from my laptop, which seems to have remained unchanged. Anyway else having trouble navigating the new look of the CC app?

I just went to look at CC on my iPad and the look of the site is SO VERY DIFFERENT - actually it took me forever to FIND the NCL board :eek:

I'm typing this logging in from my laptop, which seems to have remained unchanged. Anyway else having trouble navigating the new look of the CC app?

I am also having ALOT of trouble with the new CC app on my iPad. It's very hard to navigate and all the posts look the same. I am on here right now with my iPhone because that app did NOT change!!

Sorry, CC. Not digging the update or the ADS everywhere. JMHO.

~robin and brian~

Norwegian Breakaway 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

I am also having ALOT of trouble with the new CC app on my iPad. It's very hard to navigate and all the posts look the same. I am on here right now with my iPhone because that app did NOT change!!

Sorry, CC. Not digging the update or the ADS everywhere. JMHO.

~robin and brian~

Norwegian Breakaway 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

It did change on the iPhone5. If you update the app it will change. My iPhone is set up for automatic updates for apps. It updated today.

Edited by Godiva830

It did change on the iPhone5. If you update the app it will change. My iPhone is set up for automatic updates for apps. It updated today.

Sorry, but I don't have an iPhone5. I still have the iPhone4, and nothing changed or was updated with my CC app.

My iPad Air now has the new CC app and it's like reading a newspaper now. Weird.

~robin and brian~

Norwegian Breakaway 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Yesterday I downloaded and installed the iPhone update, as well. I definitely don't like it as much. Now when I view the NCL board, before I can see the posts, I have to scroll down through the announcements and then stickies, then finally get to the posts. On the prior version they were separated.

The Cruise Critic app is just a custom version of Tapatalk app that has had this new layout for long time now - the change has nothing to do with CC but their contractor supplying the app. I use original Tapatalk app only because I use other forums too and while the change was quite big, this new look is just as easy to use once you get the hang of it IMO - also at least the newest Tapatalk version is a lot faster to load the messages than the old ones (image handling in posts is still horrendous).