Sailing on the Independence Sunday

I am sailing on the Independence on Sunday and will do a short review after the cruise, but was going to ask if anyone had anything particular they would like to know, or for me to look out for

My DH and I will be in an interior cabin (Couldn't beat the price for 329pp for a 6 nite) and I have the premium (Not ultimate) alcohol package and my husband does not

:) so before I leave I just thought i would ask to see what I should look out for and if anyone wanted me to check anything out!

I am sailing on the Independence on Sunday and will do a short review after the cruise, but was going to ask if anyone had anything particular they would like to know, or for me to look out for

My DH and I will be in an interior cabin (Couldn't beat the price for 329pp for a 6 nite) and I have the premium (Not ultimate) alcohol package and my husband does not

:) so before I leave I just thought i would ask to see what I should look out for and if anyone wanted me to check anything out!

Have a wonderful cruise, I absolutely love Indy and will be back on her in May and also November.

Enjoy the sunshine :)

We'll be on her Jan 2015 and are curious as to how the smoking situation is and if it's a bother at all.

Also, if you do Giovanni's table how you find it. We're hearing mixed reviews so far but it's still very much of interest to us.

Thanks and have an awesome time!

Have a great time. I would love to know more about the style and energy of the entertainers in the Pub and Schooner Bar. We are planning on the Premium package too so looking forward to your thoughts. Bon voyage!

will take a lot of pictures and check out the vibes! I am hoping for some good entertainment!

We'll be on her Jan 2015 and are curious as to how the smoking situation is and if it's a bother at all.

Also, if you do Giovanni's table how you find it. We're hearing mixed reviews so far but it's still very much of interest to us.

Thanks and have an awesome time!

I have done giovanni's on the Allure and it was OK...I mean, I don't know if we will do it again - the food is good, but there is so much of it, and the concept of the restaurant is just confusing to me...I think Giovanni's is really great for large groups, but for just two people, I just didn't enjoy it overly much

Will be on Indy in March 2014. Can't wait to see your photo's, compass, and your review. Maybe you can check out some of the daily spa special. Thanks

Have a great cruise.:)

Marcy

Edited by marcyjane

Also wondering when the formal nights are on a 6 day Indy cruise

I'm doing the 6-night Indy itinerary in a couple weeks, and from the copies of semi-recent cruise compasses I located, the formal nights are on Day 2 (Sea Day) and Day 5 (Labadee).

Dan.

You leave tomorrow. Have a great trip!

If you see this before you go I would also love to know where the best place to watch the parades with young children would be an where do we go hen we first board?? Where should we go to have lunch that day?