Goody Bag

A little more expensive, but a disposable camera to capture all of your memories.

or disposable underwater camera if you're snorkeling or something like that. In addition to other things that have already been suggested:

-a few simple snacks for the cabin (hard candy, trail mix, individual packs of pretzels or chips, etc.)

-post-it notes and a pen, to leave notes on your door or theirs to help keep apprised of where to find each other

Not trying to be rude by any means, but do they even make disposable cameras anymore? I would not use one. Maybe the underwater one as someone suggested. But even then more folks have waterproof digital cameras now. We've had one for years. Just would hate for u to spend $$ on something I don't see most people using.

Love the chapstick or lip gloss idea. Can always use those! Especially ones with a SPF rating.

Another idea is some towel clips. I got some at kohls a couple years ago, they clip ur towel to the back of ur chair. So even up on the sunny but very windy top deck of the ship, you are not losing your towel. Got they for about $5/pair. Every cruise/land vacation we go on, I always get people asking about where we got them.

Highlighter & post its

I have my mom a crossword book & new pencil. You could always get a magazine or light reading book for around the pool.

Re disposable camera - they are hard to find, but they do still make them. I always get an underwater one for our trips.

Not trying to be rude by any means, but do they even make disposable cameras anymore? I would not use one. Maybe the underwater one as someone suggested. But even then more folks have waterproof digital cameras now. We've had one for years. Just would hate for u to spend $$ on something I don't see most people using.

Love the chapstick or lip gloss idea. Can always use those! Especially ones with a SPF rating.

Another idea is some towel clips. I got some at kohls a couple years ago, they clip ur towel to the back of ur chair. So even up on the sunny but very windy top deck of the ship, you are not losing your towel. Got they for about $5/pair. Every cruise/land vacation we go on, I always get people asking about where we got them.

Love the towel clips idea...I ned some of those! :)

I am leaving for our 8 night cruise on Indy next Saturday. I am traveling with a large group. I have 3 that I want to do a goody bag for. I have bought a small travel size lotion from Bath & Body Works. Stumped for what else to give them. Any ideas?

Sweatpants. Will be needed after day 4. Make sure they streeeeertttccccchhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by PennStateFan123

Guest maddycat

A small round night light for middle of the night trips to the bathroom. Large or rectangular ones might not fit in the area where the outlet is located. Aloe vera gel for sunburn.

We have a waterproof digital camera but chose to use a disposable waterproof camera for our sting ray excursion. Believe it or not the pics came out pretty good! Lol. It's a dated idea but it worked. I agree with your chair clip idea! We always use them poolside especially on the upper decks where the wind is really whipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Not trying to be rude by any means, but do they even make disposable cameras anymore? ...........

Yes they do. Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc sale them. They even have the digital throwaway cameras.

Believe it or not everyone out there has camera/digital cameras, even today in the 21st Century.

I did a 12-day group tour to Canada this past August and a couple of ladies traveling with me didn't even own a computer so we keep in touch by phone instead of E-Mail.

A nice waterproof ID/money box on a lanyard. We used to call them badeboxes, but I'm sure you can find them both on board and online.

Some are small squares about the size of a deck of cards, others are more tubular. I tend to keep my seapass card, a few dollars and a charge card in mine and loop it through my shorts belt loop, or my bathing suit strap and tuck in in or wear it under my shirt the entire cruise. I hate carrying a purse if I don't need to. It's just right for keeping your valuables on you while swimming.

But even then more folks have waterproof digital cameras now. We've had one for years.

I know very few people with a waterproof camera. In fact, fewer people even own a camera period these days...so many people just seem to use their smart phones instead of bothering with a camera at all.

After my husband and I couldn't stop talking about our 2 cruises we had been on, my family decided to do a big group cruise together. So far we have 14 people and hoping to add more. I am putting my own little bags together to give to each cabin. This is what I have so far:

1. a small pack of ginger chews

2. a yankee candle car air freshener in pineapple to hang in the cabin and have a nice tropical scent

3. a travel bottle of downy wrinkle release spray/clothes refresher

4. Clips to keep towels on beach chair

Have fun!

Great ideas! I might have to do my own goody bags too. Are there any kids in the group? If so, maybe some glow sticks or glow necklaces. Even for the "Grown-ups", they are great. I used them on my last cruise. Broke a couple every night, put one on the main door and one in the bathroom to use as night lights.

What about collapsible, reusable water bottles? I like the vapur bottles, but our local CVS has knockoffs for under $2 each.