Coral Princess- is a 12:25pm return flight to early

california7

We are going on the Coral Princess (11 day Panama) out of Ft Lauderdale.

I booked a 12:25pm flight out of Miami and when putting the flight information into our reservation, it said that time was too early.

Since the tickets are booked, before i change them. I need feedback if that flight time is ok, or should i make a change to a later flight.

I booked a 12:25pm flight out of Miami and when putting the flight information into our reservation, it said that time was too early.

Since the tickets are booked, before i change them. I need feedback if that flight time is ok, or should i make a change to a later flight.

Depending on how many ships are in port. Yes it I s doable if you can self disembark(carrying the luggage ) at the very start and grab a taxi.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

Its not to early.

The only thing Princess does better than embarkation is disembarkation. We were on Coral 2 weeks ago and while there were 7 ships in port that day, and we were disembarking right beside Royal Princess the whole process when faster than I have ever seen before.

Should be no problem if you identify you need to be off to meet a flight.

Good luck

Do you suppose Princess says it's too early for a reason?

Do you really want to walk off dragging all your own luggage, at the crack of dawn? And have the worry of having to rush hanging over your head throughout the entire cruise?

You're free to do what you want, of course, and there are plenty of enablers around here to back you up, but it seems like a crazy way to end a relaxing vacation. There are a myriad of flights every day out of Miami and FLL; why pick one that's not a sure thing?

I think it's "too early" by just five minutes. Very doable, even without having to lug your bags off the ship yourself. In this case, I'd recommend the Princess transfer. Not sure of the cost now but it's very reasonable compared to a taxi or limo for two.

Try Ft Lauderdale transfers company form the port to Miami airport.

We just used them last month to go from FLL to downtown Miami.

Worked well, very smooth and reasonable.

http://fortlauderdaletransfers.com/index.html

We recently disembarked in Port Everglades and took a taxi to the Miami Airport. Our international flight was at 1:10pm. Got off the ship at 8:15am, collected our luggage, stood in line for 45 minutes at Customs, then caught a taxi. Taxi was $90. Made it in plenty of time to the airport, but be careful because the lines may be long to go through security.

Cheers.

I think Princess recommends 12:30 as the earliest flight time, so it's only 5 minutes earlier than that.

Unless something drastic happens with returning to port on time or immigration, it's very doable. We have made a 10:30 flight with no problems, although I wouldn't recommend that.

The airport is really close to the cruise port, which helps.

I think Princess recommends 12:30 as the earliest flight time, so it's only 5 minutes earlier than that.

Unless something drastic happens with returning to port on time or immigration, it's very doable. We have made a 10:30 flight with no problems, although I wouldn't recommend that.

I don't think the Miami airport is "really close" to the port in Ft. Lauderdale:D

If your flight was 30 minutes or more before the Princess recommendation, it might be an issue. 5 minutes should not make it or break it. Of course, it depends on if you like ending a relaxing vacation with a possible adventure!

The OP is indicating Miami airport not FLL.

MIA is approx 24 miles away. ;)

I don't think the Miami airport is "really close" to the port in Ft. Lauderdale:D

If your flight was 30 minutes or more before the Princess recommendation, it might be an issue. 5 minutes should not make it or break it. Of course, it depends on if you like ending a relaxing vacation with a possible adventure!

Ack! Need-To-Read-Posts-More-Carefully!! I think I just assumed it was Ft. Lauderdale Airport because of the 12:25 time.

I'd be worried about making that flight having to get to the Miami airport from Ft. Lauderdale, for sure. It still might work, but it's much more iffy.