OCD Planner's NAVIGATOR Post Dry Dock Pictorial Review

ace1zoe2

I haven't figured that out myself. When I looked earlier today it was 50% so it didn't matter - it was the same either way. Not sure why that field isn't labeled on the web page :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If I am looking at the same site as you, here is what the FAQ says about the %

What does the "Categories" percentage mean?It is only an indication of available cabin categories, not ship occupancy. Only the cruise lines have access to that strategic information. Still it can be an useful indicator of a cruise's success.

Could you let us know about the shows and times for shows on the "new" NOS? This will be our first on RCCL!!

This is our first cruise too and we'd love to have information on those too. We sail on March 2. We're on the 3rd deck right next to the new cabins that were put in. I just can't wait for the pictures.

Thanks for following along. I'm hoping to get some pics posted tomorrow before we set sail, if possible.

Charlie, having sailed on Navigator, Voyager, Explorer, and soon Adventure, I am really curious what the deck 12 cabins do to the open feeling of the deck chair area on 12 above the main pools. Seems like they are going to block the forward view :eek:. Also if you can either post pictures or describe what they did to the jogging track? I always enjoyed walking forward along 12 and these new cabins seem to reduce already tight open deck space. Enjoy your birthday trip and I look forward to your review.

I will try to my best to get pics if possible.

Could you interpret your Cajun saying for me? I'd love to know what you wished me.

Karen AKA InternetWhiz got it right. Let the good times roll! If there is no thing we know how to do is have a good time. This is why we have so many festivals across the state all year round.

I'm guessing it is percent occupied... because when I look at some cruises farther out... it is a lower percentage (as you'd expect)... Holiday Sailings a higher percentage... but that is just a guess... Thanks again for the info... it is a great site!!

Ok I can't seem to figure out what site yal are talking about. Maybe a hint?

Jamie

Really looking forward to the pictures of the finished Navigator. We will be on her in May.

Excited about our first cruise out of Texas. We were on Mariner a few years ago and loved it. Navigator should make us feel right at home.

Thank you for taking pictures. I was happy to see the pictures of Navigator at the dock.

Is it too early to get the suitcases out and start packing?

I haven't figured that out myself. When I looked earlier today it was 50% so it didn't matter - it was the same either way. Not sure why that field isn't labeled on the web page :)

I looked it up. It's "an indication of available cabin categories, not ship occupancy." :)

Will you be observant and see if people are bringing bottled water on in their carry on? I have heard 4 different stories from people. Some said Royal said it was okay and some said they took it from them.

Also on the cruise compass do they have a toga party? Heard from another couple that there is one on one of the nights. Might have been told this as a joke. haha

I still can't find that site. I've seen fish, puppy, etc but not the one you're speaking about. Any hints that can be given?

Thanks,

Cheryl

if you are going to "cruise" for "fish" you might need a "net"

Thanks to this thread, the dry dock thread, and the 5/25 deal thread, Navigator has brought out all the nuts; cruise ship nuts, logistics nuts, deal nuts, RCI nuts, construction nuts, speculation nuts, vacation nuts, Texas nuts, pro and anti Galveston port nuts. It is so much fun to follow along in the next chapter of this story. Have a blast and thank your time and sharing. :D

Woke up at 3;47am before the alarm went off, too excited to go back to sleep!

Our BFFs spent the night so we're all up, truck's packed & we're on the road at 5:02am.

A quick stop for breakfast along the way & hoping to be on the ship by 11:30-noon.

More pics to come!

Our BFFs spent the night so we're all up, truck's packed & we're on the road at 5:02am.

A quick stop for breakfast along the way & hoping to be on the ship by 11:30-noon.

More pics to come!

Safe trip to the ship. I can't wait to see your pictures and read your review.:)

Andrew

More pics to come!

Have a safe trip! I rode the bus this AM to work and she's at terminal 2 waiting for you. :D