show schedule for Indy

marcyjane

Thank you for posting the compasses. I haven't read them all, and so far they look the same for our 8-day cruise in April. As I was reading the first couple of days, I thought to myself, "Gosh, I love sea days!" So many things to do -- or not! We're usually of the "or not" variety!

Making me even more excited!

Found somewhere on the boards where you could see the shows schedules.

All I can find is for Freedom and allure.

We will be on Indy March 29, 2014 thru April 6, 2014

What shows do you need to know about? We just got back from a B2B on the Indy last night. We were on both the 6 and 8 night cruises and I saved all the Cruise Compasses :)

Edited by kbset

I would be interested in the Cruise Compass for the 6 nighter if you can scan them. We are leaving on the Indy on the 23rd. If you can't scan the CC, knowing the Dinner Schedule and Show schedule would be a blessing.

Edited by chrcruiser

I would be interested in the Cruise Compass for the 6 nighter if you can scan them. We are leaving on the Indy on the 23rd. If you can't scan the CC, knowing the Dinner Schedule and Show schedule would be a blessing.

I second that. We are on the Independence on the 6 day cruise on March 9th and I would love to see them as well.

What shows do you need to know about? We just got back from a B2B on the Indy last night. We were on both the 6 and 8 night cruises and I saved all the Cruise Compasses :)

We're boarding the Indy this Saturday. Could you post the 8 day compasses please?

Me too! I would love to see one

Sent from my iPad using Forums