Enchantment or freedom?

Tif1171

Balcony on Freedom absolutely. Much more to do and see. Also many more lovely places from which to watch the ocean go by. Freedom's crew is amazing and the ice show is great. Freedom also goes to more ports. We have been on her many times and love that ship. Enchantment has a more rowdy party atmosphere, although nice and Freedom is fun and has parties, but also much more to do and see, whether a couple or for families. Also much better selection for dining options.

Dang! Should I be nervous about my Enchantment cruise? I am soooo looking forward to it, but I HATED Carnival.

Just came off Enchantment Monday from a 3 dayer. Food was bland to me. This was the first cruise I noticed that most staff walking in common areas did not stop and get out of the way, but barrowed thru guests walking.

Food was bland to me. This was the first cruise I noticed that most staff walking in common areas did not stop and get out of the way, but barrowed thru guests walking.

Food is totally subjective.

Somehow I have a hard time picturing what you say about the crew.

My husband and I just did the Enchantment 4-night last month and had a great time! However, given the choice, I'd much rather do a 7-night vs. 4-night. My husband also really missed the promenade. For me, as long as I'm on a ship, I am happy!!

Also, would you rather do Coco Cay and Nassau, or do Eastern or Western Caribbean? You get what you pay for: older ship, less days vs. newer ship more days better islands.

Happy planning!

Dang! Should I be nervous about my Enchantment cruise? I am soooo looking forward to it, but I HATED Carnival.

I think its way to harsh to make the E/F comparison equivalent to comparing RC/Carnival.

There is a lot to love about Enchantment - smaller, with less passengers, you'll get to know more people. A more nautical feel. A proper lounge for things like the Captain's party, and the Quest, without trying to make do in the Promenade or ice rink. Very nice, fully enclosed Solarium with a Park Café in back for those tasty beef sandwiches, or a quick and light breakfast. Newly redone Centrum with aerial entertainment. I could go on, so if itinerary etc. have you picking Enchantment, don't worry.

No I was just being dramatic! I love the Enchantment and have sailed on her twice and actually just got off her a few weeks ago.

Feel free to check out my review!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1980397

You will have a blast on EOS. I would agree with others about FOS but for the shorter cruise you can't miss with Enchantment.

It is a simple choice for me.....

I choose both!!! :D

Love the Freedom AND the Enchantment.

Just dropped my sister and her boyfriend off at the terminal an hour

ago. They are doing the Valentines Day cruise this weekend on Enchantment. ;)

Felt strange dropping luggage off with the porters and not

boarding the ship myself!! :eek: :(

But my time is coming in a couple of weeks. :)

Edited by island lady