Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Pendent

slavearlen

Thank you both for your replies! I should have been more exact when I posted above!

While I would love the $1100.00 pendent from Imperial. I find the $500.00 enough for me!

Any idea how to contact one of the onboard retailers? Purchasing agent for Royal stores?

Thanks so much, sorry I was not clear with my previous post....got so excited!

I bought this pendant and chain on Freedom today. About $500.

[ATTACH]355599[/ATTACH]

Thank you both for your replies! I should have been more exact when I posted above!

While I would love the $1100.00 pendent from Imperial. I find the $500.00 enough for me!

Any idea how to contact one of the onboard retailers? Purchasing agent for Royal stores?

Thanks so much, sorry I was not clear with my previous post....got so excited!

Sorry, I can't help with that information. Maybe someone else has that information, or you could contact RCI and ask.

I see they have come down on the pricing from when they had them onboard several years ago. They were selling for over $700 with just a row of diamonds. I can't remember how long ago that was ....do you remember Karen? I remember that I had offered to get one on board for you but warned that I thought they were grossly overpriced (at the time).

I see they have come down on the pricing from when they had them onboard several years ago. They were selling for over $700 with just a row of diamonds. I can't remember how long ago that was ....do you remember Karen? I remember that I had offered to get one on board for you but warned that I thought they were grossly overpriced (at the time).

On our recent Liberty cruise they had small ones in one of the stores in white gold with diamonds in them. Have no idea how much they were selling for.

On our recent Liberty cruise they had small ones in one of the stores in white gold with diamonds in them. Have no idea how much they were selling for.

My recollection is that when they had them before it was before the price of gold skyrocketed and the price was outrageous (IMHO):p:eek:

Barb, I do remember, very well! It was around the time of Mariner's Around The Horn repositioning cruise, and that was January/February of 2009. At least, that's how I remember it. You were so nice to offer, but I'm glad I waited. :) (And I thought they were pricey, as well.)

Barb, I do remember, very well! It was around the time of Mariner's Around The Horn repositioning cruise, and that was January/February of 2009. At least, that's how I remember it. You were so nice to offer, but I'm glad I waited. :) (And I thought they were pricey, as well.)

Thanks for the refresher...I do have a slight case of CRS!🙀

My recollection is that when they had them before it was before the price of gold skyrocketed and the price was outrageous (IMHO):p:eek:

Your recollection is good. Now, the cost of what I paid for mine is about 3 times more.:eek: All I can say is "ouch"!!

Patti, how did you put the C&A Blue Ribbon for Pinnacle Clue on your signature for Cruise Critic?

I just borrowed it from another PC Member by doing a copy and paste into my signature.:o

To get to your signature go to the top of this page and click on User CP and then find Edit Signature. You'll see a box that allows you to enter anything you wish. Once you're done click on either Preview Signature to make sure you've got what you want and then click on Save Signature.

Edited by cruisenfever

Patti, I did contact them via email and they did acknowledge they carry the pendent. With your description, not sure if it was the single diamond or multiple. I wonder why RCCL doesn't tackled this item and sell it on their ships??? So strange!!

Patti, I just added the picture to my signiture but not sure it is showing up! Err!

Patti, I just added the picture to my signiture but not sure it is showing up! Err!

Don't see anything. :(What browser are you using? I use Firefox and have no problem adding things. Did you high light (run cursor over banner) click on copy and then paste in your signature? Make sure to click on Save Signature when you are done.

Edited by cruisenfever

I just borrowed it from another PC Member by doing a copy and paste into my signature.:o

To get to your signature go to the top of this page and click on User CP and then find Edit Signature. You'll see a box that allows you to enter anything you wish. Once you're done click on either Preview Signature to make sure you've got what you want and then click on Save Signature.

Using Google Chrome. Editing my profile it would let me upload the image and I then saved it but it's not showing up. Tried this before and it never would work. Makes me crazy! I can try Firefox but something tells me that's not the problem.

Err!

Using Google Chrome. Editing my profile it would let me upload the image and I then saved it but it's not showing up. Tried this before and it never would work. Makes me crazy! I can try Firefox but something tells me that's not the problem.

Err!

What are you trying to upload? I never upload to my signature. I always cheat and just do a copy and paste because I am really computer illiterate!!

Here is the Diamond Banner

image.php?u=898983&type=sigpic&dateline=1435234078

When I had to print our SetSail Passes for Quantum, because they are unique to Quantum class, they wouldn't print properly using Firefox. I went over to Safari and they printed just like they were supposed to. Go figure? lol

Edited by cruisenfever

What are you trying to upload? I never upload to my signature. I always cheat and just do a copy and paste because I am really computer illiterate!!

Here is the Diamond Banner

image.php?u=898983&type=sigpic&dateline=1435234078

When I had to print our SetSail Passes for Quantum, because they are unique to Quantum class, they wouldn't print properly using Firefox. I went over to Safari and they printed just like they were supposed to. Go figure? lol

Guess I can try other browser's also. I am trying to upload the Diamond Banner, just like the one you sent me. I think I will give it a try on Firefox. Your so sweet to be chatting about this crazy banner! LOL!

Guess I can try other browser's also. I am trying to upload the Diamond Banner, just like the one you sent me. I think I will give it a try on Firefox. Your so sweet to be chatting about this crazy banner! LOL!

The banner is important and it signifies loyalty!!:)

Just highlight, copy and paste the Diamond banner from my post and forget about uploading it.

Edited by cruisenfever

Just back from St. Martin and they have the pendants in several sizes at Kay's Jewelers and DK Gems. Both stores are on the same side of the street, the water side. When facing the Courthouse, go left.

Prices vary based on size and the size of the diamonds in the pendant. The one I like based on size was around $800. Passed this time.

Just back from St. Martin and they have the pendants in several sizes at Kay's Jewelers and DK Gems. Both stores are on the same side of the street, the water side. When facing the Courthouse, go left.

Prices vary based on size and the size of the diamonds in the pendant. The one I like based on size was around $800. Passed this time.

Glad to hear they are in stock, although by the time we get there, they could be gone. ;) I think I have all that I want, but I'm always looking for something different. :rolleyes: