Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Pendent

slavearlen

I paid $400 at Imperial Jewelers in St. Thomas. It is about the size of a nickel and has one row of diamonds and is white gold and solid. It is not hollow on the back. I bought it in March. I also have an appraisal for $698. It isn't big, but just the size I wanted.

Gwen ☺

• 3 weeks later...

We are currently on Freedom. The Regalia shop, on the promenade, is selling the smaller white or yellow gold pendants. It's the one from a previous picture on this thread. It's small with pave diamonds over the entire crown and anchor. They also have the same size in stud earrings and cufflinks. IMHO, this size is great as earrings, but may be smaller than ideal as a pendant, for some of us. The cost for the pendant was around $800 and earrings and cufflink sets were around $1000. This was after the store's set 40% off. Also, today, we ported in Fallmouth. I can confirm the previous information that Jewels and Time does have the more common looking yellow or white gold crown and anchor pendants, larger sized, with a row of diamonds across the crown. One unique feature, of theirs, is they place a single diamond on the pendant bail. There were no other offerings except the pendant. They said the price would be about $600.

We are currently on Freedom. The Regalia shop, on the promenade, is selling the smaller white or yellow gold pendants. It's the one from a previous picture on this thread. It's small with pave diamonds over the entire crown and anchor. They also have the same size in stud earrings and cufflinks. IMHO, this size is great as earrings, but may be smaller than ideal as a pendant, for some of us. The cost for the pendant was around $800 and earrings and cufflink sets were around $1000. This was after the store's set 40% off. Also, today, we ported in Fallmouth. I can confirm the previous information that Jewels and Time does have the more common looking yellow or white gold crown and anchor pendants, larger sized, with a row of diamonds across the crown. One unique feature, of theirs, is they place a single diamond on the pendant bail. There were no other offerings except the pendant. They said the price would be about $600.

Thanks, Gigi, this information makes me glad I bought what I did, where I did, and paid what I did. :D :D :D

Using Google Chrome. Editing my profile it would let me upload the image and I then saved it but it's not showing up. Tried this before and it never would work. Makes me crazy! I can try Firefox but something tells me that's not the problem.

Err!

Arlene, email me. I'll fix it for you. :)

Another update...we are ported in St. Thomas today. We stopped by Glitters, in the Havensight mall. They only had one pendant. It was the larger "chunkier" pendant in white gold. The price was $1500.

I'll check it out in October when we are there! :)

Edited by travelgoddess1

• 1 month later...
Who sells the RCCL logo with full diamonds, not just the cross bar?

On the Freedom 10/18/2015 plan to buy two if we can find.

We saw that in the jewelry store on Enchantment last month.

Edited by clarea

Who sells the RCCL logo with full diamonds, not just the cross bar?

On the Freedom 10/18/2015 plan to buy two if we can find.

Imperial Jewelry does not sell the logo jewelry with full diamonds, only on the cross bar, unless they have changed their merchandise in the last 4 months. There were reports that some ships did sell the C&A logo with full diamonds.

This is the piece we got at Kay's in St Maarten [url="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=362749&stc=1&d=1442436260

That's like the one I bought in St. Thomas at Imperial, only mine was white gold and I paid $400. I was happy with it. I didn't want anything too gaudy. I like simple.

Gwen :)

A few weeks ago Liberty had the logo diamonds penchant $499, on sale, size of penchant was 1/2", it was nice, I almost bought it. They had it in both white gold and gold. We're going back on Liberty next month, I'll take a picture and post it here.

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

A few weeks ago Liberty had the logo diamonds penchant $499, on sale, size of penchant was 1/2", it was nice, I almost bought it. They had it in both white gold and gold. We're going back on Liberty next month, I'll take a picture and post it here.

I'll be on the Liberty next week. I'll check it out too, even though I already have mine. After I got mine, I would go into the jewelry store on the ships and ask them why they don't sell them. I'm sure they would make out pretty good with them. What better place to sell them......:rolleyes:;)

Gwen :)