Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Pendent

slavearlen

• 3 weeks later...

I contacted Kay's in St, Maarten via email and was able to get the pendent pictured here for $365.00 including the chain. They have a store in the U.S. I believe in South Carolina.

It was listed on their sales invoice as:

"14K Yellow Gold Pendent with 20" Yellow Gold Chain (859215)" if that helps.

It arrived in perfect condition and I am very pleased!

Good Luck!

I contacted Kay's in St, Maarten via email and was able to get the pendent pictured here for $365.00 including the chain. They have a store in the U.S. I believe in South Carolina.

It was listed on their sales invoice as:

"14K Yellow Gold Pendent with 20" Yellow Gold Chain (859215)" if that helps.

It arrived in perfect condition and I am very pleased!

Good Luck!

Which one? The one with the 1 row of diamonds or the one full of diamonds?

Edited by NathanJax

Which one? The one with the 1 row of diamonds or the one full of diamonds?

Sorry link did not work! See post #168 this thread.

It is solid 14k with a single row of diamonds. I am very pleased with the quality of the pendent. They gave me a choice of chain length. 16, 18, or 20. I chose the 20. However, I found the chain very fine. I would not trust the chain and replaced it here at home. I am VERY satisfied with the product and service I received from Kay's.

I think from what FUN33 posted, the price he got is better at Kay's (St. Maarten) than at Imperial Jewelry (St. Thomas). :)

You are correct I saw both last December. The Imperial pendant is a much heavier chunk of gold. I would have been happy with the one at Kay's if dh hadn't surprised me with the pendant from Imperial but I think they both look the same.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I met someone, on the Jewel this week, who said she bought her pendant at Noble Jewelers in St. Kitts. I don't have any more information than that. But, I plan to investigate on my next stop in St. Kitts.

I am in St. Kitts today, and have confirmed that Noble Jewelers has C&A pendants. As you walk off pier, go straight ahead. Just past Richie's jewelers, on the right, you'll see a brown awning. That is Noble Jewelers. I was off and on the ship in less than a half hour.

They have white gold and yellow gold. I only saw one variation. I will call it the medium sized hollow version, with the row of diamonds across the crown. When I say hollow, I mean it is not the chunky solid piece that some other stores have. The gold is thinner and the back is not solid. The price was $425.

Just bought one on the Oasis , I the Regalia store, I was told many people have bought one this cruise alone.
We are on Anthem now. I bought the all diamond version at Regalia as well. We needed to ask for it. It was not on display. They only had two. One white gold and the other yellow gold edges and back. $499

The salesperson asked how we heard about it. :) Rob

Last week on Navigator, DH purchased the yellow gold pave diamond C&A pendant (came with 18 inch chain) for me to celebrate our 210 block milestone. It's beautiful, looks like the one previously pictured. He also bought the matching earrings for Christmas but gave them to me early.

The Regalia store had white and yellow gold pendants, earrings, and cuff links.

Last week on Navigator, DH purchased the yellow gold pave diamond C&A pendant (came with 18 inch chain) for me to celebrate our 210 block milestone. It's beautiful, looks like the one previously pictured. He also bought the matching earrings for Christmas but gave them to me early.

Very nice of your husband. :) Merry Christmas to you!

Not that I need another one, but.............

I wish that I had thought to look last week! :eek:

Studs? Anyone know which stores on which islands sell the studs? Do you need to custom order?

Not for us....asking for a friend.

I *think* that Imperial Jewelers on St. Thomas does, and I don't know if you have to special order them.

Email me.

• 3 weeks later...

The first & second week of December the Allure had the diamond dangle earings in white gold and said they could get them in yellow $999. If you plan to be in St Thomas I wouldn't hesitate emailing Anita at Imperial Jewelers a couple of weeks ahead of time. I did that this year and she was prepared with a selection of what I was looking for.

1452036105601.jpg.64e0d2cd4cd355c9267a7f68b45b80d7.jpg

1452036149511.jpg.63c4baddec50f6a35938fc633ecf8607.jpg

Anyone know if these are available anywhere on St. Maarten??

Yes in St Maarten, you can get them at Caribbean Gems, Just ask Manu the owner or Rajesh to show them to you. We bought two last fall they have them with diamonds plane, In a couple different sizes.

• 1 month later...

Just off Enchantment this past weekend. Necklace was already sold, but they had both sets of ear rings. They said the boats are selling them as fast as they can get them, but they will be selling them on board the ships.

I didn't ask about the necklace, but the dangly earrings (on the left) were $995 and the regular earrings (on the right) were $695

The crown is about the size of my thumb nail

IMG_2351_zpszbwxthqu.jpg

Edited by NathanJax