Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Pendent

slavearlen

• 7 months later...
Anyone know where to find or buy a gold Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor pendent for a necklace? I've seen online where ladies have purchased them and they are gorgeous. I am a Diamond Member and want one, obviously with Diamonds. Are they available onboard? Just off the Jewel of the Seas and didn't see any there but it is a smaller ship. Next is Navigator of the Seas. Help! :)

I got mine last year 4/2016 at Kay's Jewelers in St. Marteen. They also have matching earrings. Good luck!

I got the earrings and pendant in Falmouth at Jewels and Time (something like that) It's beautiful and just the size I wanted. I would have gone to Imperial but we haven't done the Eastern route in quite a few years.

• 6 months later...
Imperial Jewelers in St. Thomas is where I got mine. I got the matching earrings too.

Gwen [emoji3]

Hi Gwen, We're on the Anthem & checked several jewelers in Barbados - notta. DW Billie got her pendant & ear rings at the same store where you found yours. We'll be back on the Grandeur end of January also end of February - both B2B. For now, we'll be in st. kitts tomorrow & will check Imperial and Kays for other RCI jewelry, that is, if they have stores close to the port.

Perhaps we'll be sailing with you and Fred again.

- Jim

I purchased the Pendant and a pair of earrings for my wife at Ray's Jewelers in St Marteen

They are highly recommended and have a lot of repeat business. The earrings had to be made special because the ones in the store were white gold and the pendant was yellow gold. I didn't want a coating that could wear through. So they took the order and shipped them to us.

Next time there I'm going to see if they have a pendant in silver (cheaper) for me.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, professor and maryanne said:

Hi ,

I am looking for one of these . Anybody know if you can get one in Canada.

I tried looking even in used collectible jewellery .

thx

I have not heard of anyone finding them outside of the Caribbean or on a Royal Caribbean ship.  I am sure that a jeweler would custom make one for you - for a small fortune.  🙂

(I just happen to be wearing mine right now.  😄  )

9 minutes ago, professor and maryanne said:

Hi Merion ,  I am sure you are right about a small fortune.

I bet your pendant looks great. so much want one. Just turned D Plus . 

Pinnacle is so far away. 

That is why i want the pendant   Stunning design !!

thx

This is my little one.  😉 

IMG_3061.JPG

• 8 months later...
On 2/11/2020 at 8:50 AM, professor and maryanne said:

Hello , I have tried a number of ships. No luck .  I may try to buy a used one !

Your best bet is Imperial Jewelers in St. Thomas, or Kay’s Jewelers (several Caribbean locations).  I don’t see the C&A jewelry on ships at all now, and only rarely in the past.

My husband bought me this on Majesty when we became Diamond Members in 2008.  Have seen them once or twice (along with earrings or cuff links) on a few ships, but not very often. It is white gold with nice cut diamonds (is in need of cleaning since we just returned from a cruise and I wore it everyday. I get many compliments.  I have seen others with the bar of diamonds and solid gold at Kay’s Fine Jewelers in St. Thomas.

779BC6FC-0467-486A-9487-577C1A9B24FD.jpeg

Edited by eileen226
More info.