5 year old coffee card?

SugarStar00

The search forum is down...

I have a half used coffee card from a sailing 5 years ago, its the one that looks like a playing card with a dragon on it. Will they still honor the unused punches?

Thanks!

If its the old King of Cups card.

If you take it to the IC they should trade you for a new card.

The new card is Cafe Selects and have a spot on the back for them to write the ship name and voyage number on. Sometimes they will leave it blank.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I just got off the Sapphire Princess and they were excited to see my old playing card coffee card. The server said that it was one of the first cards issued. It was excepted and punched without any problems.

Mike

DH just finished using his with the old playing card design from Jan. 2008. The staff was very interested to see it because they had never seen on that old. As others have noted, the punches were still good for specialty drinks.

If its the old King of Cups card.

If you take it to the IC they should trade you for a new card.

The new card is Cafe Selects and have a spot on the back for them to write the ship name and voyage number on. Sometimes they will leave it blank.

I have an old King of Cups card with 6 punches left. Why would they trade it for a new card? What am I missing?

I have an old King of Cups card with 6 punches left. Why would they trade it for a new card? What am I missing?

When I used ours on the Emerald last year they made us trade it for a new one. The new one had the ship and voyage number written on the back. From the way it sound with other poster experience you are not missing anything and that you won't miss a beat using your old card.

When I used ours on the Emerald last year they made us trade it for a new one. The new one had the ship and voyage number written on the back. From the way it sound with other poster experience you are not missing anything and that you won't miss a beat using your old card.

Thanks for your answer. I don't feel so lost now:o

I have heard that in some cases if you have an old card and it has not been punched they will ask if you want to trade it for a new card. The one benefit would be that you could use the new card for free regular coffee vs. with the old card they normally would not give you the free coffee but would use a punch.

I have heard that in some cases if you have an old card and it has not been punched they will ask if you want to trade it for a new card. The one benefit would be that you could use the new card for free regular coffee vs. with the old card they normally would not give you the free coffee but would use a punch.
I believe they were only doing that for a short while after the change was made. Haven't seen any posts mentioning that in over a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

The search forum is down...

I have a half used coffee card from a sailing 5 years ago, its the one that looks like a playing card with a dragon on it. Will they still honor the unused punches?

Thanks!

Well,since your last Princess Cruise was only 2 years ago and your card is 5 years old,yeah they'll take it:rolleyes:

Well,since your last Princess Cruise was only 2 years ago and your card is 5 years old,yeah they'll take it:rolleyes:

? My last cruise with princess was in 2010...so I guess that makes the card 4 years old, this is our 5th cruise so I guess got confused. Not sure where you see 2 years though. :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...

Thanks, everybody!

We LOVED reading this thread and finding out that, when on the Crown later this year, we will be able to use our half-punched "ACE OF LATTE" dragon card, purchased on the Emerald in 2011.