Port Everglades

themob

I will be parking at port for my April 3,2014 Ruby Princess cruise,how can I find out what dock Ruby will be in order to park at the correct parking garage

You can use this website but it is only good for the upcoming 7 days. You'll have to wait until the week before your cruise.

https://pevweb01.broward.org/Public/PublicMovements.aspx

As long as your cruise isn't more than 7 days, you can check the port's master schedule for where the ship will be docked upon return.

Remember, this is subject to change. If it doees change, there are shuttles provided back to the garage at the terminal you left from. Ask a porter about them.

I will be parking at port for my April 3,2014 Ruby Princess cruise,how can I find out what dock Ruby will be in order to park at the correct parking garage

We've just returned from a B2B on the Ruby. I wouldn't fret about it and would just park closest to your departure pier. We departed (on a Saturday) from pier 21 and returned (on a Monday) to pier 2. Princess had a free shuttle to take us to the midport parking garage or to the Coral Princess which was at pier 21 that morning (some lucky folks were continuing on a B2B on the Coral). The shuttle was right outside the pier 2 terminal and we only waited 5 minutes or less for additional passengers and then took off. The driver even knew to drop us off at the 'back' of the midport parking garage and avoid all the terminal traffic.

You can use this website but it is only good for the upcoming 7 days. You'll have to wait until the week before your cruise.

Is there a map of port everglades so you know where these piers are actually located? The berth numbers mean nothing to me and I know some of the piers are closer to the hotels on 17th in case someone wanted to walk into the port rather than take a cab?

Is there a map of port everglades so you know where these piers are actually located? The berth numbers mean nothing to me and I know some of the piers are closer to the hotels on 17th in case someone wanted to walk into the port rather than take a cab?

Click on that link, and then click on the top of the page....

This is the map Chrysalis is referring to. I really like it. It's colorful and easy for my old eyes to read.:D:D

http://www.porteverglades.net/includes/content/docs/media/Port-Map-2009.pdf

The Port Everglades web sit has the pier assignments posted 7 days in advance. Also, as you enter the pier there is a sign which mentions the ships and the pier assignments, and security that checks your papers at the gate will also direct you. Since the Ruby is the only Princess ship in port on April 3rd, it would be normal for them to use pier 2.

I think there are message boards as you enter the security area of Port Everglades that shows what ship is docked at what pier for that day. Usually they're on the right side of the road near where the security guards check you over.

Piers 2 and 4 are the ones I've heard of Princess using that I think are within reasonable walking distance to 17th Street hotels. We walked from Pier 2 to the Marriott Marina after our Ruby Princess cruise in December. We had done back-to-back cruises, so we had more luggage than a lot of the passengers on our cruise who had done just the 4-night cruise. Even so, it was not a bad walk.

You should consider Park N Go on Eller drive. Make a reservation And pay ahead of time for big savings compared to port parking. They will take you to the ship and have continuous shuttles that pick up at the dock and bring you directly back to your car. We use them often.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I think you have many great suggestions posted here. However, I for one would arrive around 10:30 -11:00am and drop your luggage off first then go park. When you enter the port area it tells you which ship is docked where. After dropping off the luggage ask the porter to point you to the garage. I wouldn't worry about which pier in advance.

I think you have many great suggestions posted here. However, I for one would arrive around 10:30 -11:00am and drop your luggage off first then go park. When you enter the port area it tells you which ship is docked where. After dropping off the luggage ask the porter to point you to the garage. I wouldn't worry about which pier in advance.

this is what i did over christmas and it was a breeze...we disembarked in second group and we were through customs and in the car in less than 20 minutes.