Sign in to my celebrity

Kwenz

Any one else unable to sign in to My Celebrity? Keep getting told user name/password incorrect. Even had user name/password sent to me in case I had suddenly lost my mind and it still tells me it's wrong.

Anyone have an idea who I would call to get info?

Any one else unable to sign in to My Celebrity? Keep getting told user name/password incorrect.

Yes, I've had the same problem. And I've tried a few times over the last few days.

Annoying.

It's just one glitch after another these days.....weeks.... months ! :(

Same with us - I have been trying off and on for days and I have neither been able to access my reservation for our upcoming cruise, nor could I book a beverage package or an excursion.Same with our other reservations listed. The only thing that cropped up were different messages like "invalid loyalty number" or " system under maintenance" etc.

I'm getting rather furious about the matter - especially as we wanted to book beverage packages before the rise in prices on Febr.18th and do our online check-in, too.

And since Celebrity has changed their reservation system in November 2013, you can't phone a Captain's Club representative any more - you are just given e-mail contact. Have heard nothing from them. The US customer service very nicely refers us back to the German office.

Aren't we lucky that the cruises themselves are so good a product??

Prior to trying to upgrade their system there were no problems. Now however the site is not reliable. Its pathetic. I have complained to Celebrity and have been told that either there is no problem or that they are still upgrading. Its a case of its not broken why fix it.

I did some quick math....and JUST for shore excursions, their lost revenue is > $1m per year (and that is on the LOW side) by not having a decent website.

For $1m, I could fix their website, have it up and humming....and for a mere $1m per year, I'd handle all the upgrades and maintenance.....it's not rocket surgery!!! :p