Favorite mixed drinks on Allure?

novalab

We are counting down the days until our first cruise on Allure!:eek: Saying we are excited is an understatement. Since we always feel that we miss out on some of the wonderful mixed drinks available on-board, we would love CCer's suggestions on their favorite RC mixed drinks. We love Miami Vices (the drink!:rolleyes:), pina coladas, dirty bananas, various berry margaritas and a few more I can't think of right now. We feel we have been kind of in a rut...

Any & all suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!:D

Thanks so much!

Frozen mudslide is my favorite, but it's so high in calories that I only drink it a couple of times. My current favorite is Pineapple juice and coconut rum. I also like Bahama Mama's. Bellini's aren't too bad either.

Will you be getting the drink package? If so, try them all!

I'm kind of like you. I feel like I'm in a rut. I usually order the same few things while cruising because I don't want to take the chance that I won't like it. This time we are getting the drink package so I won't be afraid to try new things! I've been reading some drink menus and my plan is to try as many of them as possible!

Will you be getting the drink package? If so, try them all!

I'm kind of like you. I feel like I'm in a rut. I usually order the same few things while cruising because I don't want to take the chance that I won't like it. This time we are getting the drink package so I won't be afraid to try new things! I've been reading some drink menus and my plan is to try as many of them as possible!

LOL..if I were smart, I would do just that! Actually, I need to sit down & figure out how much I plan to drink & the cost (saw a list of drink prices posted a little while back). The drink package just might be a good deal for this cruise:p

THANKS everyone for all your great suggestions! I am keeping a list so please keep your recommendations coming!

We are counting down the days until our first cruise on Allure!:eek: Saying we are excited is an understatement. Since we always feel that we miss out on some of the wonderful mixed drinks available on-board, we would love CCer's suggestions on their favorite RC mixed drinks. We love Miami Vices (the drink!:rolleyes:), pina coladas, dirty bananas, various berry margaritas and a few more I can't think of right now. We feel we have been kind of in a rut...

Any & all suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!:D

Thanks so much!

Mojitos at Boleros ;)