Jamman's Solo FANTASY Adventure - 2/11/14 (with Pics)

Jamman54

I'm LOVING these posts!! We are going on our very first cruise this Saturday on the Fantasy and reading your post with all your pics are making me that much more excited! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm LOVING these posts!! We are going on our very first cruise this Saturday on the Fantasy and reading your post with all your pics are making me that much more excited! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No problem!! Have a GREAT cruise!!!

Great review Jamman!

Your review brought back some wonderful memories on the Fantasy! She was our first ship to sail on ever (2012) and we have booked another cruise on her for this April.

I loved your review on Half Moon Cay!

I wish now that we would have booked our cruise with HMC as a stop.

Man...44 days seem so far away.

This will be my 3rd time there and their 2nd,,, YES those are for sure the best beaches,,,My God mother and I went to the Swizzle in after going through the Crystal caves for a cold one! (or two) I wanted so much to have my Splender aft back, but tierd of all the little kids and noise! Grammy needs a break from it all, Mike's Knee is worse than it was a year ago. So We'll just throw him in the trolly and onto a bus or ferry and off to the beach. going to TRY to do one of your reviews since I got out of doing the Splender one since you did such a wonderful job!

This will be my 3rd time there and their 2nd,,, YES those are for sure the best beaches,,,My God mother and I went to the Swizzle in after going through the Crystal caves for a cold one! (or two) I wanted so much to have my Splender aft back, but tierd of all the little kids and noise! Grammy needs a break from it all, Mike's Knee is worse than it was a year ago. So We'll just throw him in the trolly and onto a bus or ferry and off to the beach. going to TRY to do one of your reviews since I got out of doing the Splender one since you did such a wonderful job!

Sorry Mike's knee hasn't improved. Mine are doing ok, knock on wood. Looking forward to your Summit review!!!

Edited by Jamman54

The initial review I read before I went on 2/13 was great (along with the photos)

Loved the ship and Carnival and everything that went with it.

Liked it so much I'll be back on the 3/17 sailing...Hoping it's as good as the first!!!

Pam

• 2 weeks later...
Great review Jamman!

Your review brought back some wonderful memories on the Fantasy! She was our first ship to sail on ever (2012) and we have booked another cruise on her for this April.

I loved your review on Half Moon Cay!

I wish now that we would have booked our cruise with HMC as a stop.

Man...44 days seem so far away.

Thanks for reading. Have a GREAT cruise!!

• 4 weeks later...
Here again, is the leader of our wait team Nenad……

FN151.JPG

To be continued…..

Great job, Jamman. We have really enjoyed your review. Last January, husband and I did a B2B2B on the Fantasy. On the last leg, when friends joined us, we were all at afternoon tea and wanted someone to take our picture. We asked a waiter and he said he would, but only if we took his picture. Here's the photo and I would swear that it is Nenad.

unnamed_zpsf8101a7d.jpg

It was a great cruise; would love to do it again, including the B2B part.

Great job, Jamman. We have really enjoyed your review. Last January, husband and I did a B2B2B on the Fantasy. On the last leg, when friends joined us, we were all at afternoon tea and wanted someone to take our picture. We asked a waiter and he said he would, but only if we took his picture. Here's the photo and I would swear that it is Nenad.

unnamed_zpsf8101a7d.jpg

It was a great cruise; would love to do it again, including the B2B part.

No doubt that that is Nenad. GREAT waiter!!!

• 4 months later...

Thank you for your outstanding review. I cant wait to read the other ones. I'm defenitely putting them in my "read later category"

We have considered the Fantasy numerous times, because its a 9.5 hour drive from our house, and if the cruise leaves as early as Saturday, we just split it in half after the Kids get out on Friday.

Thanks again, I really do appreciate it. This was the first review that I read all the way through, so thanks so much for starting the trend strong (:

Thank you for your outstanding review. I cant wait to read the other ones. I'm defenitely putting them in my "read later category"

We have considered the Fantasy numerous times, because its a 9.5 hour drive from our house, and if the cruise leaves as early as Saturday, we just split it in half after the Kids get out on Friday.

Thanks again, I really do appreciate it. This was the first review that I read all the way through, so thanks so much for starting the trend strong (:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the great review!! I love reading it! I'll be on the Fantasy two weeks from now and can't wait. Your review has me even more excited!

Question for you - from your review - seems like 10:45, 11am might be a good time to get to the ship? We're doing FTTF, so we really want to take advantage of as much time on the ship as we can :)

Thank you so much for the great review!! I love reading it! I'll be on the Fantasy two weeks from now and can't wait. Your review has me even more excited!

Question for you - from your review - seems like 10:45, 11am might be a good time to get to the ship? We're doing FTTF, so we really want to take advantage of as much time on the ship as we can :)

Thanks for reading. 10:45, 11am would be a perfect time to get to the ship if you have FTTF. Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for reading. 10:45, 11am would be a perfect time to get to the ship if you have FTTF. Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you for a great review. We sail on the Fantasy in five weeks. You have answered so many questions for me. I loved your pictures. Thanks again for taking the time to write this. I can't wait for our cruise.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! Thank you so much for posting these wonderful pictures of your cruise. I know you had a great time. The Fantasy is my favorite ship. I saw that you had Nenad and Ketut as your waiters and I must say that I also had a fantastic experience with Nenad. My question to you is did you happen to get Nenad's last name and if not, do you know how I can get it?

Hello! Thank you so much for posting these wonderful pictures of your cruise. I know you had a great time. The Fantasy is my favorite ship. I saw that you had Nenad and Ketut as your waiters and I must say that I also had a fantastic experience with Nenad. My question to you is did you happen to get Nenad's last name and if not, do you know how I can get it?

Thanks for reading! Nenad is awesome! Don't know his last name, perhaps email the Maitre'd on the Fantasy, though I doubt if he would give out that information.

• 3 months later...