Jamman's Solo FANTASY Adventure - 2/11/14 (with Pics)

Jamman54

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Absolutely love this review! We are first timers going out Fantasy November 28 and this has made us even more excited! Thank you!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for reading, and I hope I was able to help with your planning. Enjoy your cruise on the Fantasy!

• 9 months later...
I know I've said this before, but your reviews are the BEST! Thank you for putting so much effort into them.

Thanks for reading and your kind words. It's always nice to see the older reviews pop up now and again. :)

Edited by Jamman54

• 4 years later...
11 minutes ago, princess76021 said:

Another great review on a ship I have never been!!  Thanks for letting me tag along!! 

On to your next review!! Is that alright with you?

Hugs from Texas! ( Remember formerly from the Bronx 🙂 )

Sadly, but not surprisingly,  the Fantasy is now being scrapped. Sailed on her when she was brand new and two times after that. Great memories. Next one up is the Liberty,  which in my opinion has the prettiest atrium in the fleet. Enjoy! 😎

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning! I just finished reading this great review. Thank you! I woke up early this morning and was feeling sad because I was supposed to fly to Miami tomorrow to board the Magic on Sunday. The Fantasy was my last cruise in Nov from Mobile. My Mom and I had a great time. Thanks again; hope you, Patty, and Ryan are well. Enjoy the rest of your summer! 

30 minutes ago, mvaygibson said:

Good morning! I just finished reading this great review. Thank you! I woke up early this morning and was feeling sad because I was supposed to fly to Miami tomorrow to board the Magic on Sunday. The Fantasy was my last cruise in Nov from Mobile. My Mom and I had a great time. Thanks again; hope you, Patty, and Ryan are well. Enjoy the rest of your summer! 

Thanks for reading. Though this review is over 6 years old, and the Fantasy is now being scrapped,  the good memories remain. 😎