Tell me about Aqua Class

msbmom

BLU and Persian Garden are the big benefits. We very much like BLU. The food is similar to the MDR, but better and slightly more healthy. Also, breakfast is a real treat, especially with the Muesli they make at your table.

Aqua cabins are either on deck 9 or 11 of M class. Deck 9 cabins are just below the pool deck, so watch which cabin you get. Deck 11 cabins are more expensive, but nice.

We also really enjoyed dining in Blu. We never had to wait for a table. The service was excellent and the food was very good. We enjoyed the intimacy of blu. We never felt the need to try the specialty restaurant. We felt like we had our own! Breakfast there was also very nice.

We used the Persian gardens every day sometimes twice a day. It was lovely. But, we really enjoy going to spas.

The relaxation room is a great place to read a book. Awesome views and comfortable loungers. Here are some pics from our cruise.ImageUploadedByForums1392950110.575789.jpg.c6b3157e5328f5cbbc01a2850925fa02.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

ImageUploadedByForums1392950070.950648.jpg.2df5ed1833b354e61d2a8a3fab15b051.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1392950092.178283.jpg.51f63454332878506eee7003a05619ba.jpg

I'd have to agree, eating in Blu and having complimentary access to the heated loungers in Persian Garden were our favorite AQ amenities. Love the way the heated loungers have a great view of the ocean. We also loved the shower with the glass shower door and the jets. We enjoyed having bottled water and iced tea every day. The fresh flowers and fruit bowl were a nice touch, too. And, of course, priority embarkation is great. Many people don't care for the canapés in the late afternoon, but we liked having them as we were getting ready for dinner. There are a number of other amenities for AQ, which you will find on Celebrity's website. Aqua Class has totally spoiled us. You will love it.

I'm a foodie and I love to cook. We love Blu and it is our main reason for picking Aqua Class. I also love the extra heads on the shower, getting free bottled water, which we take with us when we leave the ship at ports, and the Persian Gardens.

Blu has food for the adventurous, quail, pheasant, lamb, and for the less adventurous, fish, chicken, and steak. I love breakfast there as well. Here's what Celebrity says about Blu,...

Blu.

Intimately elegant, yet fresh and modern.

As an AquaClass® guest, you can enjoy Blu, your own exclusive restaurant for breakfast and dinner. If the concept of "spa restaurant" causes you or your significant other to think you'll never see a steak or a rich dessert on the menu, that is definitely not the case. The cuisine at Blu is simply an imaginative way of preparing popular dishes without fussiness or pretense. Tender steak is served with a flavorful truffle vinaigrette instead of a heavy béarnaise. We call it "clean cuisine."

Two main reasons:

1) Blu for dinner

2) Blu for breakfast

Blu's relaxed formal night dress code is also a huge bonus.

The other perks are fairly minor but the shower is very nice.

• 1 month later...
For us, the two primary benefits of Aqua Class are: access to Blu, and the bottled water.

You get bottled water with the drink package. ;)

By the other posts it seems the only reason to book a AC is to utilize the Blu room. :rolleyes: Is it worth spending $$$ just for that?

I guess it depends how much extra money. We also love Blu, would be hard to go back to a noisy MDR on ANY cruiseline except Azamara for us. On our upcoming Summit cruise it wasn't that much more for Aqua. One thing you can try is booking a regular veranda & then upgrading if the price for Aqua drops. Sometimes it's the same price as Consierge, sometimes only a little more. Good luck and I hope you'll give it a try. Must warn you it can be habit forming.

Echo your sentiments BZ! We have booked a sky suite for our upcoming Summit and are very nervous we may have an issue getting into Blu as we so enjoyed on Equinox last year! We also loved the persian garden we were in there during a spectacular electric storm and didnt appreciate by booking the suite we werent entitled to that benefit. Wish we had booked aqua now

I guess it depends how much extra money. We also love Blu, would be hard to go back to a noisy MDR on ANY cruiseline except Azamara for us. On our upcoming Summit cruise it wasn't that much more for Aqua. One thing you can try is booking a regular veranda & then upgrading if the price for Aqua drops. Sometimes it's the same price as Consierge, sometimes only a little more. Good luck and I hope you'll give it a try. Must warn you it can be habit forming.

Exactly that happened for us: both CC and AQ prices dropped below what we'd paid for a veranda (Equinox 2nd Oct), and below the actual verandah price, so we upgraded. Veranda now cheaper than CC and AQ, but we're not down-grading, as we're still getting AQ for less than we were willing to pay for a 1A.

Stuart

Two main reasons:

1) Blu for dinner

2) Blu for breakfast

Blu's relaxed formal night dress code is also a huge bonus.

The other perks are fairly minor but the shower is very nice.

Completely agree. Plus when we have cruised Aqua Class, I didn't put on any weight!!!

Only on the Reflection do they have Aqua Class Suites. On their other ships you get a regular cabin with Aqua Class perks. Of course, Celebrity's reservation staff may not necessarily tell you the difference. So, if you want a suite on any ship other than the Reflection, it will not be an Aqua Class one.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app