Chops Grill question

debbo14

I am going on the Enchantment of the Seas in a week. I am going on my honeymoon and for a surprised I have booked a reservation at Chops Grill the first night. However I am kind of picky and was wondering if I wanted too would I also be allowed to ask for some food that was being served in the main dining room while I was at Chops?

I am going on the Enchantment of the Seas in a week. I am going on my honeymoon and for a surprised I have booked a reservation at Chops Grill the first night. However I am kind of picky and was wondering if I wanted too would I also be allowed to ask for some food that was being served in the main dining room while I was at Chops?

Is this hypothetical or is there something from the main DR that you want? The reality is that Chops has it's own unique galley and it's own premium foods.

like if the dining room is serving carrot cake, can I ask for some of that if I dont like like the desserts that Chops is serving?

You can ask anything...whether they will be able to accomodate you is another matter...in my opinion the desserts at chops are much better than anything served in the dining room...but if there was something you really wanted from the MDR..you could always stop by there before you go to chops & ask your waiter to give it to you "to go"...

Just go to the head waiter in the dining room and ask them for a slice of the carrot cake to go. Then go enjoy the superior food at Chops.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

This. To ask a waiter to run down to the MDR to get you something really messes up the service for everyone else. The WJ usually has the same desserts as the MDR so you can stop there as well.

Have you looked at the Chops menu on Royal Caribbean's website? That would give you a better idea if you like the food they are offering or not. I would consider myself a very picky eater but Chops is one of my favorite specialty restaurants. The filet is amazing, my favorite side is the potatoes with cheese and prosciutto and the mud pie for dessert is to die for!

By the way, Chops serves the largest slice of carrot cake that I have ever seen!

Enjoy!

You don't want to waste the cover charge on foods you can get in the MDR that's included in your fare. By the way...the 1st night's food is usually a bit lousy....imo...

Please explain what you mean by this, thank you. That's a pretty broad statement :confused: