MS Westeram & MS Veendam Sail-Away, Feb 22, 2014

aliaschief

[quote name='innlady1'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]No one...but no one...does it like CD Carlos Mendoza currently on the Maasdam. :rolleyes: In his infamous shrill voice, he shouts (with every announcement he makes)..."Wash your hands...wash you hands...wash your hands!!! :eek:[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]:rolleyes: Eye rolls all around from the passengers....:rolleyes: [/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]We had him on the Statendam, for a month and when he left to go home we really did missed his , 'wash your hands....wash your hands......and yes we rolled our eyes. He was great and would love to cruise with him again.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]We had him on the Statendam, for a month and when he left to go home we really did missed his , 'wash your hands....wash your hands......and yes we rolled our eyes. He was great and would love to cruise with him again.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]He's a good guy![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='erewhon']Do you know which Capt. will be on Volendam in Oct/Nov?[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Capt. Jeroen Baaijens is scheduled

Always subject to change though![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Edited by Copper10-8

[quote name='Mumsysailor']Tall windows on those big aft balconies - still wouldn't get me on her though.[/QUOTE]

I'd go, only if cruise was free and I had a good balcony in a good location and got to eat in a specialty restaurant and the shore excursions were free and Carnival paid my air fare.:)

[quote name='Chelly']I'd go, only if cruise was free and I had a good balcony in a good location and got to eat in a specialty restaurant and the shore excursions were free and Carnival paid my air fare.:)[/QUOTE]

OK. I'd come with you on that basis only. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Copper10-8'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]Capt. Jeroen Baaijens is scheduled[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=navy]Always subject to change though![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]
Thank you. We came across Pacific with him last year. We are booked for around Australia later this year.:)

[quote name='erewhon']Thank you. We came across Pacific with him last year. We are booked for around Australia later this year.:)[/QUOTE]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]
Good for you! Enjoy! She's a nice ship![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Chelly']I'd go, only if cruise was free and I had a good balcony in a good location and got to eat in a specialty restaurant and the shore excursions were free and Carnival paid my air fare.:)[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]Then I might do it, too...I'm sure we could all suffer through. ;)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Chelly']I'd go, only if cruise was free and I had a good balcony in a good location and got to eat in a specialty restaurant and the shore excursions were free and Carnival paid my air fare.:)[/quote]

And when that happens, the Miami River will be deep enough to dock a retired HAL vessel in downtown Dayton, Ohio.

LOL!!!