Which Ships have Waterworks?

smc0320

The biggest 3 do I think..

Breeze, Dream and Magic.

The Legend, Imagination and the Sunshine do too.

Not sure about other ships and some ships have extra waterwork features like the Legend has the green thunder and the Sunshine has the raceways.

Edited by Velvetwater

I know Legend is getting it now in drydock. I think Legend will be the first Spirit Class with expanded

Someone had a nice posting of which Fantasy Class Ships have Waterworks (I think all but 1-2) but now I can't search for it since the search feature is gone.

Which Conquest Class ships have Waterworks?

Splendor has a cute splash area.

We have two kids...turning 4 & 5 in March, so I want to make sure to know which ships have something extra for them as we look at future cruises.

Thanks!!

I know Legend is getting it now in drydock. I think Legend will be the first Spirit Class with expanded

Someone had a nice posting of which Fantasy Class Ships have Waterworks (I think all but 1-2) but now I can't search for it since the search feature is gone.

Which Conquest Class ships have Waterworks?

Splendor has a cute splash area.

We have two kids...turning 4 & 5 in March, so I want to make sure to know which ships have something extra for them as we look at future cruises.

Thanks!!

I know for certain that both the Legend and Spirit have the green thunder, drencher and twister and are identical in WW design. Legend has been out of Dry dock for a week now and Spirit was the first. A little birdie has also just told me that the Elation and Paradise do not have the waterworks so theres your first question about fantasy class sorted...no idea about Conquest class.Maybe you should check out the deck plans of the Conquest ships on CC?

Eh...since Im in love with Spirit class ships thats all mainly know lol.

Edited by Velvetwater

Waterworks available On:

Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Magic, Carnival Sensation and Carnival Sunshine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Waterworks available On:

Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Magic, Carnival Sensation and Carnival Sunshine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

This is awesome. Thanks for the list. I was just about to look this up and have to google picture each one of them. I'm writing them down for future reference. :)

This is awesome. Thanks for the list. I was just about to look this up and have to google picture each one of them. I'm writing them down for future reference. :)

It's on the Carnival website:

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/cruise-entertainment/waterworks.aspx

Just click on the "read more" link at the end of the write up.

Edited by Shmoo here