More advice please-Indy, freedom or adventure?

Hi. Two adults 2dds (11,14). Only been on a Disney western 3 years ago. Should we go in 2015:

Indy eastern 8 day january

Allure eastern 7 day January

Freedom eastern 7 day march

Adventure southern 7 day march

All cost about the same for 2 inside rooms Freedom maybe a couple hundred more. Allure is the most for one room but only 300 more than indy or adventure. We live in mn so flights and weather are tricky sometimes. January would mean missing school and work. March is just missing work.

Thanks for any advice!

Edited by 2littleprincesses

ANyone else with preteens/younger teens? They are not the real adventurous types so probably won't be doing the zip line. I think they would enjoy any entertainment. Have to see if they would be ok to be out of school for 3 days too.

In the end, I think you can't go wrong with any of them!

I have a 12 year old that has done the Indy, freedom and adventure. Whilst she loved the adventure she loved the Indy and freedom more.

I'm guessing you are going spring break so there will be plenty of kids on all of them to keep them entertained.

We even did a promenade room once which kept her entertained as well!

She is desperate to go on allure but the itinerary we have done a lot but I can see the appeal for the kids! I agree though January probably not best option.

All of the options would suit the kids. I say pick the best itinerary for you - they will be fine!

We just did the Indy 8-day in early February and the seas were pretty calm. We noticed very little movement, except near the front of the ship every once in a while. Noticed you are from MN -- we are from WI and, honestly, getting out of the state for over a week at this time if year was perfect. It really helped split up the winter.

Although I can't answer from the kids' perspective (we were on Indy for our honeymoon), I would go on Indy for the 8 days in January. The itinerary is excellent and there is lots to do for all age ranges. Plus, an extra day of sailing is really great. 7 days goes by too quickly!

As any one would be good, I would take the Adventure cuz of the ports. Virgin Islands our all nice, plus weather and the trip is lovely. Depending on the a or b cruise it's a nice long ride to Aruba .

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

As a kid I went on mostly royal Caribbean cruises and I have to say we used to have an absolute blast. They have hands down the best things for kids to do (I haven't been on a disney cruise) and there were plenty of other kinds to hang out with. I went on a princess cruise when I was 13 and we (I went with my 2 brothers and cousin) and they not joking had youth police. They had jackets that said it, and they took all the fun out of the cruise.

There is plenty to do, we went on Explorer, Voyager and Freedom as teens and had a blast.

OP here! Now my younger dd has said she does not want to miss dance (they are in competition dance)--not school mind you, dance. So we would have to go in March.

So now the options are:

Adventure--southern B (San Juan, Barbados, Antigua, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Croix)

2 inside rooms $3400

Freedom--Eastern (St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Coco Cay)

2 inside rooms $3400

Oasis--Eastern (St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Naasau)

1 inside room $4200

I think I would rather be gone in January, but she starts middle school next year and it is harder to make up the work. My oldest is not concerned about making up the work!