Off the Noordam, not self debarkation....

alwaysfrantic

And was at the airport by 8. I wish I'd taken the earlier flight.

Great ship. Fantastic weather. Sorry it's over

I am glad you liked the ship and it is great to know the weather was fantastic. Every time I have gotten off a HAL ship I have been sorry it was over, My question is: how did you get to the airport by eight? I thought you would be in line for an hour to go through customs.

We didn't even hurry when they called out group. We just walked down and the queue for customs moved right along. The agent just compared passport photo to face and collected the paper declarations. No questions, didn't even have to go to one if the exit desk areas as in the past.

We just got off also but not until 9:30 as our flight was not until 1230. We had to wait in the customs line for 45 minutes - only 2 customs officials and one of them was going on break right after we went through. Other than that cruise was great.

We just got off also but not until 9:30 as our flight was not until 1230. We had to wait in the customs line for 45 minutes - only 2 customs officials and one of them was going on break right after we went through. Other than that cruise was great.

My flight is later too, but the Luggage Direct participants had to off between 7:30 & 8. It's a shame they do that. I've been sitting here at FLL for 4.5 hours. But on the flip side customs sounded much easier earlier.

Sometimes the airlines will let you move up to the earlier flight.

In FLL, with all the cruise traffic, you'd think they'd want to move people out as fast as possible, if there is room.

I know some airlines sometimes charge a fee for this "privledge"