Enrichment Speakers

DesertPesce7751

I thought I'd start a thread to ask about the "celebrity enrichment" speakers that they have on the various sailings at various times.

The three on our next cruise are Mickey Richardson, Nancy Howland-Walker, and Marshall Stern.

We're on a transpacific from Tokyo to Vancouver. If anyone has any info about them, we'd love it!

If you google those names and add Celebrity cruise, you get all sorts of information, including a Facebook page.

Thanks so much! I know how to use google and actually did this before posting. My intention in posting here was to get information and feedback from my peers about their experiences with those individuals. Do you happen to have any experience with them?

I thought I'd start a thread to ask about the "celebrity enrichment" speakers that they have on the various sailings at various times.

The three on our next cruise are Mickey Richardson, Nancy Howland-Walker, and Marshall Stern.

We're on a transpacific from Tokyo to Vancouver. If anyone has any info about them, we'd love it!

named 'MickeyLive" on our cruise to the bottom of the world 2 weeks ago and he is awesome...not sure that is the same person? LuAnn

(Disclaimer - sorry if this end up being a duplicate post, I tried posting a reply earlier but I can't see it.)

Nancy Howland-Walker and Marshall Stern were on our Panama Canal cruise on the Infinity in 2010. They led some improv classes that were fun for the passengers who participated (e.g. my hubby) and for those who just watched (e.g. me). The sessions were held on sea days and they were so much fun we petitioned the Infinity powers that be to add a couple more - and they did. Towards the end of the cruise the passengers performed an improv show. Nancy had joined our role call so we were aware before hand that they would be on board.

DO NOT MISS THEM!

(Disclaimer - sorry if this end up being a duplicate post, I tried posting a reply earlier but I can't see it.)

Nancy Howland-Walker and Marshall Stern were on our Panama Canal cruise on the Infinity in 2010. They led some improv classes that were fun for the passengers who participated (e.g. my hubby) and for those who just watched (e.g. me). The sessions were held on sea days and they were so much fun we petitioned the Infinity powers that be to add a couple more - and they did. Towards the end of the cruise the passengers performed an improv show. Nancy had joined our role call so we were aware before hand that they would be on board.

DO NOT MISS THEM!

Wow! That sounds like a ton of fun! We'll be on seven sea days in a row so this should break it up a bit. Thanks for the info!

I am curious as to how you found out who were the enrichment speakers on your upcoming cruise? Did all of them post on your roll call?

Unfortunately I haven't heard any of them, but we have learned to always attend at least one of the enrichment speaker's lectures. We've found that while initially the topic may have sounded as if we wouldn't be interested once we attended a lecture we found it fascinating.

I am curious as to how you found out who were the enrichment speakers on your upcoming cruise? Did all of them post on your roll call?

Unfortunately I haven't heard any of them, but we have learned to always attend at least one of the enrichment speaker's lectures. We've found that while initially the topic may have sounded as if we wouldn't be interested once we attended a lecture we found it fascinating.

I called up and asked X because we thought it was especially important for our solid week of sea days. It took him a little while, but he found out for me.