Transportation from Orlando airport to Cocoa Beach hotel

celticd1

This will be the first time we have sailed out of Pt. Canaveral. We are part of a large group but we will be arriving at different times the day before the cruise. Looking for recommendations for transportation from Orlanda airport to our hotel in Cocoa Beach and from the hotel to the port and then back to the airport after the cruise is over.

Did a preliminary Google search and found Cocoa Beach Shuttle (CBS) which looks like a good option but would love to hear your personal recommendations.

Thanks! :)

This will be the first time we have sailed out of Pt. Canaveral. We are part of a large group but we will be arriving at different times the day before the cruise. Looking for recommendations for transportation from Orlanda airport to our hotel in Cocoa Beach and from the hotel to the port and then back to the airport after the cruise is over.

Did a preliminary Google search and found Cocoa Beach Shuttle (CBS) which looks like a good option but would love to hear your personal recommendations.

Thanks! :)

We've used Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Travelynx with good results. Cocoa Beach Shuttle gives a 10% discount for mentioning Cruise Critic.

Executive VIP is another often suggested MCO/PC transportation provider.
Hi. Anyone used Sunrise Florida Transportation before. They offer a private, not shared transportation from our hotel near Disney to the port, for 4 people, was quoted $90, all taxes, tolls included. Saw Executive Limo was recommended on these boards, when I called, spoke to Mike he was a great guy quoted $140 for the same. Always happy to save $50 but would rather have some feedback from other cruisers, before I decide.

I asked this on another thread and haven't heard anything yet, and wondered if any of you can help. Thank you.

oops sorry.. this posted twice//

Executive VIP is another often suggested MCO/PC transportation provider.
Hi. Anyone used Sunrise Florida Transportation before. They offer a private, not shared transportation from our hotel near Disney to the port, for 4 people, was quoted $90, all taxes, tolls included. Saw Executive Limo was recommended on these boards, when I called, spoke to Mike he was a great guy quoted $140 for the same. Always happy to save $50 but would rather have some feedback from other cruisers, before I decide.

I asked this on another thread and wondered if any of you can help. Thank you.

Edited by heyya604
Posted twice in error

I would love to get some input on this as well.

A few years ago, we used VIP limo (towncar) from airport to hotel and then cruise to airport and had great service. I can't remember exactly what we paid, but it was very reasonable at that time! There was only 4 of us then.

Our group is 12 total, so far only 4 of us are book on this 1 particular flight... so our number of passengers may change as others book their flights... so I'd like to review our options!!

And I'm always looking for the best price!! :)

I would love to get some input on this as well.

A few years ago, we used VIP limo (towncar) from airport to hotel and then cruise to airport and had great service. I can't remember exactly what we paid, but it was very reasonable at that time! There was only 4 of us then.

Our group is 12 total, so far only 4 of us are book on this 1 particular flight... so our number of passengers may change as others book their flights... so I'd like to review our options!!

And I'm always looking for the best price!! :)

I am always one of those people who love a good deal.....but after reading some stories on here about some not so great shuttle experiences I believe I would stick with the tried and true companies who consistantly give good service.

I would hate to begin or end my vacation on a bad note.

But that's just me.......enjoy your cruise!!!!

• 1 month later...
I am always one of those people who love a good deal.....but after reading some stories on here about some not so great shuttle experiences I believe I would stick with the tried and true companies who consistantly give good service.

I would hate to begin or end my vacation on a bad note.

But that's just me.......enjoy your cruise!!!!

I'm still doing some searching, but which ones should be avoided. TIA

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Celticd1

Have you checked into the fly/snooze/cruise package that some cocoa beach hotels offer?

Round trip airport transfer, 1 night hotel, shuttle to cruise port.

Courtyard and Comfort inn offer it that I know of.

I'm booked at Courtyard for 203.00 total

We just rented a car from Avis at the Orlando Airport and drove to Cocoa Beach. The Avis lot is 5 minutes from the port, so we returned the car and the shuttle took us to the port.

When we returned, the shuttle picked us up from the port and took us back to pick up our (different) car.

There were 4 of us, so it was much more cost effective to rent the car and then we had the freedom to stop where we wanted to.

PS: We're from the West, so aren't used to toll roads. Be aware, and have singles on hand.

Have a great cruise!

oops sorry.. this posted twice// Hi. Anyone used Sunrise Florida Transportation before. They offer a private, not shared transportation from our hotel near Disney to the port, for 4 people, was quoted $90, all taxes, tolls included. Saw Executive Limo was recommended on these boards, when I called, spoke to Mike he was a great guy quoted $140 for the same. Always happy to save $50 but would rather have some feedback from other cruisers, before I decide.

I asked this on another thread and wondered if any of you can help. Thank you.

WOW...$90 from WDW to port????? That is cheap! I also love good deals, but this one is just way too "fishy". I wouldn't book for that price!

I've heard good reviews about CBS, but have never used them myself. We use Star Trans-VIP in Orlando for over two years. I'm more then sure their rates are way higher then $90, but check it out - http://www.orlandotransportation-shuttle.com

Rental car is always a great option for those who doesn't mind driving.

Edited by SunnyJenna