What is your favourite dessert on RCI cruises?

Chops Red Velvet Cake!

Second that!!!!!

Also

In the windjammer on embarkation day they have these chocolate swirl thingines, and also

On the Allure where you get the roast beef sandwichs they have these pecan treats. Mmmmmm

Sea Ya

Our favorite is the pavlova! We were in a GS on Brilliance the first time we had it and the Maitre"D knew we loved them and sent them to our suite every night! Love them.

I second the pavolva, we missed the night they were served in the dining room and were happy to find them in the windjammer!

Love the tartufo and the tiramisu from Portofino too!

Most of the "chocolate" desserts have little to no chocolate flavor (I honestly couldn't tell which one was chocolate in a blind taste test). That said, I did enjoy the Strawberry Pavlova, the BBB Creme Brulee, and the sticky bread and butter pudding in the main dining room. The bread pudding in Windjammer with the vanilla sauce was really good too.

Second that!!!!!

Also

In the windjammer on embarkation day they have these chocolate swirl thingines, and also

On the Allure where you get the roast beef sandwichs they have these pecan treats. Mmmmmm

Sea Ya

I'm going to have to look for these. We are on the Allure in 2 weeks!

Thanks for tips!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I am not impressed with the desserts. I was on a cruise two weeks ago, and when I thought about your question, nothing came immediately to mind. Maybe the creme brule .

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Chocolate Mud Pie at Chop's Grill. Looking forward to it again in 2 weeks:D

Do you know what the cover charge is to eat at Chops Grill?

We usually stick to the "free food" but may make an exception this time?

I love anything with chocolate.

Do they serve any cheesecakes?

I think my favorite is the Chops Creme Brulee. The sight of a creme brulee still on fire in the low lighting of Chops is just to me, gorgeous. It doesn't hurt that the creme brulee is absolutely delicious.

As for your cheesecake question, the Saffron menu has Double Strawberry Cheesecake.

Do you know what the cover charge is to eat at Chops Grill?

We usually stick to the "free food" but may make an exception this time?

I believe the charge is up to $35 per person now.

When we were on Navigator on our very first cruise, I fell in love with their chocolate chip cookies....They had them in the WJ buffet, they had them available at the coffee shop on the Royal Promenade....I did not have to order them with dinner dessert.

On subsequent cruises, I am not much into 'gooey' desserts, but LOVE my RCCL chocolate chip cookies....unfortunately they aren't always in the WJ.

So on the first night of a cruise, I tell the waiter staff what my 'standing dessert will be' -- simple plate of chocolate chip cookies....and each night -- viola. Sometimes with a side dish of ice cream, chocolate of course.

It is just the best....little things that make me so happy.