Labadee Zip Line Question

Hi! Trying to figure out how much time will be required for the zip line. I've booked the time for 12 noon but I need to know how much time to allow for it. I need to know from anyone who's done it how long the whole process takes. Thanks for the help!

Hi! Trying to figure out how much time will be required for the zip line. I've booked the time for 12 noon but I need to know how much time to allow for it. I need to know from anyone who's done it how long the whole process takes. Thanks for the help!

Took my wife close to 2 hours last year on a Liberty cruise.

We were booked on the second time slot, but when we went looking for the place a couple passengers did not show up in time and we were moved up to the first time slot.

We signed waivers --watched video--got our gear

Went to practice run

Rode all terrain trucks up hill out of RCI area

Got another quick safety talk on top

and

Down we went.

Whole process took 90 min.

Would do it again in a second!!!

Sea Ya

It was fun...the training zip was rougher than the main one...make sure you take in the view when you are up top. I couldn't see the other end of the line and right before you go you are hanging above the trees...i believe the whole zip ride took 60 seconds...

dave

I will be doing the zip line in June. I was wondering if they take pictures of you while you're on it or if you can take your own camera while on it? Thanks for any help!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

You can take your own camera, but it must be strapped to your wrist not arround your neck.............they dont want any freaky accidents if its arround your neck.

RCI photographers take a picture as you come in for a landing.

It is put in a neat (jacket) Portfolio that has all the details of the zip line...........actually done nice.........worth the investment..........

It will be in your photo packet on board.

Sea Ya

Yes, they take a picture of you once you land. It will be available on the ship in the photo gallery. My husband took our little Flip video camera with him down the zip line; actually got a decent video of the ride down just by holding it, but there's really no time to focus or take pictures...once they let you go, you fly!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 2 months later...
Yes, they take a picture of you once you land. It will be available on the ship in the photo gallery.
I assume they charge extra for it? 90+ minutes, 1 minute of action, nearly $100 and they can't throw in a lousy picture for free?!? :mad:

I'd love to do it but seems like a colossal waste of time and money. I spent a bit less than that and got to paraglide for a half hour in Chamonix right in front of Mont Blanc.

Edited by gordiej