new to rccl, which ship to cruise ?

want to try rccl , we have narrowed it down to 2. I wanted to try oasis but did not like the stops, so are thinking allure or independence . we have been on carnival 11 times , we need a change.... any thoughts on these ships or advice ..

want to try rccl , we have narrowed it down to 2. I wanted to try oasis but did not like the stops, so are thinking allure or independence . we have been on carnival 11 times , we need a change.... any thoughts on these ships or advice ..

Can't go wrong with either ship, but there's nothing like Oasis class on any cruise line.

I just came off Indy back in January. We did her 8 night itinerary which was an excellent cruise. Though she's no longer the biggest and newest, she's still a great ship and will be unlike anything you've experienced with Carnival. I was blown away the first time I went aboard Freedom of the Seas (Indy's sister) after many Carnival cruises.

Oasis/Allure are amazing ships to be sure, but I agree that the stops are less than stellar. You really go on those ships for the ships themselves. They are the main attraction.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Allure and Oasis travel the exact same itineraries. They alternate eastern and western Caribbean.

I personally like the Voyager class because it has the Royal Promenade and Solarium but not too many people to feel overly crowded. The Radiance class is beautiful with all the glass as well!