Not happy!! Who do I sue??

2Feathers

So, we're all excited that our Dream cruise sets sail this Saturday! March 8... DAYLIGHT SAVINGS day! I just realized that someone (the U.S. government? Mother Nature?) is robbing me of ONE FULL HOUR of Fun Ship Fun!!

Seriously though, this is the Eastern Caribbean itinerary, so I'm assuming that after the time change we'll be back on the same time as the islands, who don't typically do the whole "Spring Up/Fall Back" thing... Is that correct? I get confused with the whole "ship's time vs. island time" anyway, so maybe this will help keep me straight... But I still think Carnival should offer some sort of compensation ;)

So, we're all excited that our Dream cruise sets sail this Saturday! March 8... DAYLIGHT SAVINGS day! I just realized that someone (the U.S. government? Mother Nature?) is robbing me of ONE FULL HOUR of Fun Ship Fun!!

Seriously though, this is the Eastern Caribbean itinerary, so I'm assuming that after the time change we'll be back on the same time as the islands, who don't typically do the whole "Spring Up/Fall Back" thing... Is that correct? I get confused with the whole "ship's time vs. island time" anyway, so maybe this will help keep me straight... But I still think Carnival should offer some sort of compensation ;)

Depending on where you sail, you may gain that hour back, and then lose it again. :D

LOL reading you title I was about to say go sue the pope..LOL It definitely caught my attention.

I agree with the other posters just go on another cruise to make up the time.. Hope you have great weather next week on your cruise and a great time also and they are offering you compensation they are letting you cruise on their ship:D..

Take good care of the Dream, we have to wait til June to sail on her..;)

You could have booked another week. :rolleyes:

Nassau and St Thomas have DST but St Maarten does not. It's harder on the Western cruise because Mexico, Roatan, Belize doesn't switch over until the end of the month (old school) while the US switches over early (sailed in March 2011 and it was very confusing as the time would swing by 2 hours sometimes).