Royal replenish package

I know there are a lot of posts on this subject and tried to search but could not pull any posts that addresses my questions below.

When you have this package, and you order a bottled water, can you only order one at a time and do they keep it unopened when they give it to you?

How much is the bottled water and soda if you order separately?

What about the non- alcohol frozen drinks?

Trying to determine the cost I will have without it.

Not a coffee or tea drinker.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Brinchi

I cannot see it worth it unless you ARE a cofee drinker-You can get as much waters you want if you go to different bars. frozen NA drinks are included -as far as pricing-I would say-$2 for water-3-4 for frozen drinks-just a guess.

I know there are a lot of posts on this subject and tried to search but could not pull any posts that addresses my questions below.

When you have this package, and you order a bottled water, can you only order one at a time and do they keep it unopened when they give it to you?

Thanks in advance!

Fresh Orange Juice w Pulp $3.50/Glass Large

Non-Alchololic Cocktails $4.00 & UP IIRC

Coke Products $2.25/Glass

Thanks in advance!

Bottles of water are only given out one at a time. They are given to you unopened. You do not need to drink it in front of them, you can take it back to your room or take it in port if you want. Soft drinks in the dining rooms cost $2 a glass (on Australian sailings anyways), and cans cost more. Without the package you cannot use the machines. Mocktails cost around the $5 mark. The aren't too many on the list, but you can ask for almost any cocktail without the alcohol.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

On the Allure can you use this package for specialty coffees, aka starbucks?

Not Starbucks, but you can use the package for specialty coffee at the bar next to Cafe Promenade.

Can't agree with that. I got my money's worth on my last cruise and I didn't have a single specialty coffee.

Point taken-I guess I looked at it from a serious coffee drinkers point of view who never had a mocktail ( I never heard that term).

Edited by harry0

Thanks in advance!

Also, the water included is NOT evian.

I'll be on Freedom in November (I was on Oasis last year and just had the soda package), and I saw that the Replenish package is new.

What do they mean premium coffees and teas???? Is that specialty coffees, hot chocolate, hot and cold coffee, etch??? Anyone know?

Edited by mulan1123

I'll be on Freedom in November (I was on Oasis last year and just had the soda package), and I saw that the Replenish package is new.

What do they mean premium coffees and teas???? Is that specialty coffees, hot chocolate, hot and cold coffee, etch??? Anyone know?

Specialty coffees at the Café Promenade include.... espresso, cappuccino, latte, mocha, and chai latte. Then there is Tazzo tea (what ever that is), and hot chocolate. But there are also regular packets of hot chocolate in the Café that are no charge that you mix with hot water yourself.

Specialty coffees at the Café Promenade include.... espresso, cappuccino, latte, mocha, and chai latte. Then there is Tazzo tea (what ever that is), and hot chocolate. But there are also regular packets of hot chocolate in the Café that are no charge that you mix with hot water yourself.

Thanks for the information. I think I may get this package as I'll be taking advantage of the pop, water and cocktails, and a few specialty coffees here and there.....

There were different flavors of tazo teas including one with ginger, mint, earl grey, etc that they would make hot or add sugar and make iced if you would like. Also a lot of times they would give two bottles of water or a large bottle...especially on port day mornings. Fresh squeezed juice was good, and trying different virgin cocktails. I am not a coffee drinker but did have a chai tea latte daily. I found the package worth the money most days.

lioness...you can get the exact same basic drinks drinks from the non-Starbucks-name coffee area as you can at Starbucks. We were on freedom and used the espresso bar with Cafe Promenade, and not only did it seem to be Starbucks espresso, but they had Starbucks cups and straws.

Pictures on Vision show me a sign for Seattle's Best, leading me to believe that that is the brand of espresso they'll be using there...well, they are owned by Starbucks now. So....

We got lattes, mochas, and frappuccinos on Freedom in January. It was as close to a Starbucks experience that you can get without going TO a Starbucks!

I know they "say" the water included is not Evian but on my 2/23 cruise on Navigator I drank 2-3 bottles a day and at least half of those were Evian. It really just depended on what the bar had stocked at the time.

Lucky! Freedom in January it was Crystal Geyser the whole time. Tastes just fine, it's spring water like Evian, just from a different place in the world.

The PDF for the packages found on the RCCL site states very clearly that Evian is NOT included, so no one should expect Evian.

Hi,don't know if anyone can help me please I'm sailing on iOS in June and we are looking at the replenish package, was confused when it said premium tea and coffee so wrung royal and asked if this meant speciality coffees like lattes and they said it wasn't but reading previous posts on here it sounds like it is.my parents are sailings aos in May an wounded would they be able to have same. Please help... Confused

Hi,don't know if anyone can help me please I'm sailing on iOS in June and we are looking at the replenish package, was confused when it said premium tea and coffee so wrung royal and asked if this meant speciality coffees like lattes and they said it wasn't but reading previous posts on here it sounds like it is.my parents are sailings aos in May an wounded would they be able to have same. Please help... Confused

Specialty coffee included in the package are latte, cappucino, and expresso from the restaurants and Cafe Promenade.