Would You Like

charlielinda

My parents on going to be on the Rotterdam in the fall for what I think is a 10 day cruise. In the past I have gotten them flowers sent to their room when they sail but was thinking of purchasing them dinner at the Pinnacle Grill for one night during their crusie this time.

So . . . if you were in your late 60's/early 70's would you like dinner in the Pinnalce that your daughter and son-in-law treated you to?

That is so thoughtful of you:)

I would love a nice dinner in The Pinnacle. Flowers are Ok and I am sure your parents would love them. But I think they would really enjoy sharing a beautiful meal together especially coming from you. :)

Just my 2 cents :)

My parents on going to be on the Rotterdam in the fall for what I think is a 10 day cruise. In the past I have gotten them flowers sent to their room when they sail but was thinking of purchasing them dinner at the Pinnacle Grill for one night during their crusie this time.

So . . . if you were in your late 60's/early 70's would you like dinner in the Pinnalce that your daughter and son-in-law treated you to?

We are 66 and just returned from a cruise that included a gift from our travel agent-dinner in the Pinnacle Grill. It was the best gift she has ever given us. Wine, flowers and credits are all very much appreciated, but this was really special. I vote for you to do the Pinnacle Grill as a gift. They may even decide to do it a second time on their own because they enjoyed it so much. I hope they have a really special cruise! EBM

We would absolutely love that - especially DH! Of course, I also love flowers! We really enjoyed a Pinnacle Dinner on the first night of our cruise (only $10pp on the first night!) And we did go back a second time!

Definitely the meal! I hate it when I receive flowers and they are so beautiful and last longer than the cruise. As we all know, you have to leave them on board....can`t bring flowers into the country, even though they originally came from the US......jean :cool:

Yes, for sure. We always enjoy dinner in Pinnacle and Rotterdam's (formerly Odyssey) is a beautiful room. They do a really wonderful job with their Pinnacle as they have their own Galley. All of the ships with converted spaces made into Pinnacle share the main galley. I think the separate galley makes a difference.

The flowers are beautiful and I always love having them in our cabin. It may be more than you wish to do sending both so.....are there grandchildren or perhaps other children of theirs who may send them a small bouquet?

How thoughful of you to want to make their cruise more special.

Hope they have a great time.

I would love to spluge and get both but . . . while my parents are on a 10 day cruise in Europe I'll be on Celebrity for 14 days though the Panama Canal so . . .

but someone had a good idea and I just may suggest flowers to my brother. Of course I'd take care of it and have him send me a check or . . .

if you would to send contributions . . . .

Archived