Noordam to Australia ?

Wastegirl

The Noordam is not listed now as docking in Australia in 2015/16 anymore, at least I cannot find it. I saw as few days ago, though.

I must go and check the NZ ports which were listing the dates of her visits.

The Noordam is not listed now as docking in Australia in 2015/16 anymore, at least I cannot find it. I saw as few days ago, though.

Noordam is still listed for the NZ ports, for instance

Napier, 26th December 2015

Napier 26th December 2016.

On the Sydney ports website, Noordam has bookings through until March 15th, 2018.

Of course HAL may substitute another ship by then, but bookings have been made.

Sorry - I just now checked both the NZ and Australia and found the bookings. I missed them I guess. Thank you.

That's OK, I had studied the Noordam deck plans, in preparation for booking a cruise while she is out here for our summers, and when I read your post, thought HAL must be substituting another ship.

A few years ago, the Zuiderdam was booked at the various ports, but later changed to the Oosterdam.

• 4 weeks later...
That's OK, I had studied the Noordam deck plans, in preparation for booking a cruise while she is out here for our summers, and when I read your post, thought HAL must be substituting another ship.

A few years ago, the Zuiderdam was booked at the various ports, but later changed to the Oosterdam.

I am told the NOORDAM is the nicest of the Vista ships.

Has anyone heard more about Noordam coming to Australia? I have also noticed Volendam's last booking in Syd is Nov 2015. And Oosterdam leaves in Apr 2015. That would leave only one HAL ship based in Ausralia.

Maybe HAL will base a ship in Asia.

We just got off of the Noordam yesterday morning in Rome. She's even more beautiful than last year.

One of our waiters said that next year is "not this way, other way" so I think she's going through the Panama Canal to get to somewhere.