Best Norwegian song :)

Great video and makes me want to go tomorrow. It's always great to see the staff having fun. But it will never replace Fountains.

Also looking forward to seeing Pharrell Williams with Bruno Mars in July.

Does anyone know why they stopped doing the farewell show with crew talent. I was quite disappointed my last cruise to find they didn't have it anymore. I miss the old farewell song too.

Hey Everyone. Lee Hoffman here from Norwegian, the Director of our now virally famous "Happy" Tribute Video. So glad you liked what we did. We're really proud of the effort of everyone onboard Getaway, shot on the March 1st-8th cruise. It worked because we wanted to be part of the Pharrells' "World is Happy" movement with a piece that shows the crew doing what they do best, taking care of our guests and just making sure they're...Happy! You may notice that besides the "We are From" title card done in every Happy tribute, and the aerials of the Getaway, you won't find one logo or branding message or ship feature. It wasn't about that...it's about our crew. Stay tuned to Facebook over the next week or so for some special extras from Happy! All the Best...Lee :)

Hey Everyone. Lee Hoffman here from Norwegian, the Director of our now virally famous "Happy" Tribute Video. So glad you liked what we did. We're really proud of the effort of everyone onboard Getaway, shot on the March 1st-8th cruise. It worked because we wanted to be part of the Pharrells' "World is Happy" movement with a piece that shows the crew doing what they do best, taking care of our guests and just making sure they're...Happy! You may notice that besides the "We are From" title card done in every Happy tribute, and the aerials of the Getaway, you won't find one logo or branding message or ship feature. It wasn't about that...it's about our crew. Stay tuned to Facebook over the next week or so for some special extras from Happy! All the Best...Lee :)

Thanks! Great to see you posting here. :)

It really is a great video. Well done, Lee.

Your efforts to show how HAPPY the crew really came across in it.

I see the vid has over 30,000 views. The first day when FreestyleNovice made this post there were only like 5,000.

Can't wait for more NCL videos. Do Breakaway next time!!!

I'm Happy!!

Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Thanks...yeah people really like it. We're in line to be a part of Pharrells' new 24 hours of happiness project commemorating International Day of Happiness on March 20th. IDOH is the reason for us doing the video in the first place. Who knows if we'll make it in. You'll all know if we do, but we are going to release a few more nuggets from the video and who knows what's next-when the right thing comes along we'll go for it. We're only going to do something we think you're really going to enjoy! Oh and BTW-one of the things we liked best is that many were trying to figure out what ship that was-and that was the point...it didn't matter. Wasn't about the ship-was about the crew and those awesome folks are everywhere in the fleet.

Edited by leehoffman4400