veteran Oasis cruisers - comedy club question

erfarb

We will be sailing on the Oasis in May.

I have made a reservation for the comedy show at 9:00 pm. My question is : Are all comedy shows the same? Are the earlier comedy shows more family friendly?

We are a group of 5 adults, I understand the comedy show is great, but I would like to change my reservation to a later time if the 9:00 show is more of a family friendly show. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

We will be sailing on the Oasis in May.

I have made a reservation for the comedy show at 9:00 pm. My question is : Are all comedy shows the same? Are the earlier comedy shows more family friendly?

We are a group of 5 adults, I understand the comedy show is great, but I would like to change my reservation to a later time if the 9:00 show is more of a family friendly show. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

all the shows area about the same. Same guys all week. They may change some stuff depending on the crowd. NOT child/family friendly in any of the shows!!

Last night of the cruise they do a "clean" show in the theater, no reservations.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Not all do a "clean" show that last night - sometimes it's just slightly less raunchy! :eek:

We were on the Feb 22nd cruise and our appointment was around 9-10:00 pm and I can tell you it was definitely not family/child/conservative oriented; we thought the host was just that, but he was more than hilarious, the first comedian was more than absolutely funny and most, if not all was was ad-libbed, so much so that most in the audience were in tears and when the final comedian of which was probably the main attraction by that time were all laughed out and the adudience was sort of subdued.

Good Luck have a wonderful vacation.

the shows are pretty much all the same like others said depending on the crowd. But I wouldn't advise kids be there for the show. Even before the show starts they warned the crowd about it.

IT was a good time laughed a lot. But not for kids

Each show is a little different based on the crowd or hecklers etc, but they are all adult. The biggest difference is the late ones the crowd is sometimes a little younger/hipper and more responsive to the comedy. On our Oasis cruise we did and early show during a cruise that skewed generally older and the poor comedian was joking about it be up hill sledding! Then on Allure, we went later and loved that the crowd was more into it!:D

The last night show (no reservation) at the studio B is more of a family show.