Boarding the Breakaway!

melissac25

Hello! We are ready to board the beautiful Breakaway! Check-in was super smooth and organized! I Will post a review when we get home :)e8e8ybev.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep her clean - we go next week.

Have a fantastic time. Hard to believe it was just a week ago today that I was getting OFF Breakaway following a fantastic week. (I'm writing my review as we speak... )

I couldn't be more jealous if I tried.

Richard/Tralfie

Bon Voyage!!

I'm soooooo jealous right now ;)

Have a drink at Shaker's for me!!

Try and stay warm for sailaway!!

Cheers!!

~Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Edited by meatball_nyc

Thanks everyone! Just found out there is a slight engine problem and we'll get to Port Canaveral three hours late. So no Universal for us :(.... Oh well, hot tub here I come!!

Thanks everyone! Just found out there is a slight engine problem and we'll get to Port Canaveral three hours late. So no Universal for us :(.... Oh well, hot tub here I come!!

What?? Any other details?

That stinks getting in late as you already get in late at noon and if you are getting in at 3, that really ruins all plans for most people.

They made us look at a new itinerary at check-in. It said we have to travel a bit slower due to a problem with one of the engines. It said it was very minor and nothing to worry about...I was just starting to get excited about Harry Potter! Haha

They made us look at a new itinerary at check-in. It said we have to travel a bit slower due to a problem with one of the engines. It said it was very minor and nothing to worry about...I was just starting to get excited about Harry Potter! Haha

Thanks for the update. I'm not sure how minor it is since they will be 3 hours late when you have almost two full days to get there.

We did that route back in 2007 on the Spirit when it was only a six day trip and we got to PC at 7 a.m. so there is plenty of cushion in the 7 day trip the BA is doing now. We also left New York later than the current schedule.

Was that the only change?

Hope all else goes well for you.

Have a WONDERFUL time. We had a blast in September. Make sure you go to Osheenans......open 24/7. Great wings, pot pies..prime rib (first night only)...breakfast is wonderful there.

Go to the main dining room on Entertainment nights. Great shows while you are eating dinner.

:o:o:o