RCCL - Gold status

I appreciate you listing what the Gold status is.

My question/s, is there one book per room, or per person? My friend and I are going together, but we are not family.

At Johnny Rockets, the milkshakes, buy 1, 1 free. Is there only one coupon for this, or can (if we want to) this be done more than one time at JR?

I appreciate you listing what the Gold status is.

My question/s, is there one book per room, or per person? My friend and I are going together, but we are not family.

At Johnny Rockets, the milkshakes, buy 1, 1 free. Is there only one coupon for this, or can (if we want to) this be done more than one time at JR?

As long as you are both C&A members then yes, both of you will get the discounts. The BOGO free milkshake discount can be used twice (once on your seapass and once on your friends) as long as you both are Gold C&A.

Edited by ryano

I don't know what you mean about being Q & A members?

My friend who is with me, has never cruised RCCL, but I have.

It's royal's loyalty program - Crown & Anchor (usually shortened on theses boards to C&A)

As you have sailed before you are eligible to enrol in it and will then get the coupons. Your friend who is sailing for the first time will not, as it is a loyalty program to reward return guests. If your friend joins on this cruise he/she will receive the coupons on their next cruise.

Thank you for explaining what Q & A is.

OK, so I would still get the coupon book, right?

If you are a member of Crown & Anchor (C&A) and your C&A number is on your cruise booking, then you will get a set of coupons.

"They're only issued to people cruising. It will be in your cabin the day of boarding - one book per member."

Will a solo cruiser receive 2 books? 2nd bed is paid for. ;)

"They're only issued to people cruising. It will be in your cabin the day of boarding - one book per member."

The books are no longer available. The discounts are preloaded onto your Seapass card from my understanding.

I dont think solo cruisers get two sets of discounts though? Somebody will certainly know if they do.

Only if there's a second member number. ;)

The wash and fold laundry discount will actually be useful to me now that I am Platinum. We used the service on our 11-day cruise, and it was good. I wouldn`t put my silk chiffon in the bag, but for ordinary stuff, it all came back looking good.

I did find that rolling the dirty laundry items up individually meant I could jam a surprising amount of undies, t-shirts, shorts, etc., into the plastic bag - I filled it to bursting. We were promised a 48-hour turnaround, but the clean laundry came back within 24 hours. Using the laundry service meant we were able to streamline our baggage. So this is a good deal for us, especially with the discount.

Our friend, a bachelor, always sends his laundry out on the laundry special day. He loves arriving home with a suitcase of mostly clean clothes!

OK, how do I know if I am a member of Q & A, or do I find out (what area) of my cruise booking? Do you have to do so many cruises on RCCL to become a Q & A member?

Sorry...is your "C" key broken on your keyboard?? there is no Q&A...

You have to sign up either onboard with the Loyalty Ambassador or online after you get home...you can sign up anytime during or after your first cruise...If you have not already signed up, you can call Crown & Anchor...give them your past cruise information & they can sign you up and add your Crown & Anchor # to your up coming cruise...without that # on your reservation you will not receive any coupons on your Seapass card...

OK, so since I am the ONLY member with my friend, the coupon book would go to me, and I would then share it with her, right?

There is no Coupon Book...there will be coupons loaded on YOUR Seapass card...IF you are signed up with C&A....you can share them or not...your choice..

OK, so since I am the ONLY member with my friend, the coupon book would go to me, and I would then share it with her, right?

You'll need to use them e.g. give your card and pay for the item. But if you wanted to share the e.g. 2 drinks for 1, or photos you could do that.

I am only a Gold member…and I love that even at Gold you get priority boarding, had no idea because we haven't cruised in 10 years, but we brought our kids and I was SOOO grateful to have the short line to check in!

We did not receive a paper booklet, they were loaded on our sea pass card. We used both drink discounts BOGO and 10% off, the Internet % off, the Spa % off, Photo discount (we only bought 2 photos), and the Free Bingo card. So there are some good ones on there :)!

Does anyone know if the kid's sea pass will be loaded with the coupons too? I only want the drink coupon, any extra will be helpful since I don't want to get them the soda package.

I would like to know the kids coupons too

In the past the kids coupons were ice cream, buy x get y free in arcade etc.

No drinks that I recall.

A del sol ring in port as well so not sure how they can add those to room card?

Thank you for getting back with me on my question.

I just called RCCL this morning, and yes, I am a Q & A member.:)

OK, so since I am a Q & A member, you said the coupons would be on my Seapass card? My question, will the coupons "show" what I am getting, or is it printed on the back of the card or what? For example, our grandchildren sell us cards that have McDonalds, Pizza Street, Wal-mart, etc. on them. When we use them, they punch a hole in them as being used.

Thank you for getting back with me on my question.

I just called RCCL this morning, and yes, I am a Q & A member.:)

OK, so since I am a Q & A member, you said the coupons would be on my Seapass card? My question, will the coupons "show" what I am getting, or is it printed on the back of the card or what? For example, our grandchildren sell us cards that have McDonalds, Pizza Street, Wal-mart, etc. on them. When we use them, they punch a hole in them as being used.

"Q & A" would be "question and answer" member lol..."C & A" is the "Crown and Anchor" member. The "coupons" or discounts will not show on the back of your sea pass, but are printed on the back of our welcome letter.

Does anyone know if the kid's sea pass will be loaded with the coupons too? I only want the drink coupon, any extra will be helpful since I don't want to get them the soda package.

No drink coupons on the kids cards.

I remember the following

Buy x get y free at arcade

Free 10 minutes Internet

Pets at sea

Possibly BOGO for a milkshake.

We only ever used the Internet and arcade coupons.

No drink coupons on the kids cards.

I remember the following

Buy x get y free at arcade

Free 10 minutes Internet

Pets at sea

Possibly BOGO for a milkshake.

We only ever used the Internet and arcade coupons.

I'd like to know what is on the kids card as well. My gkids are gold and will become Platinum on our September cruise. Are the perks different for Platinum level? And yes, I know they wont be considered Platinum till AFTER we cruise. :D