POSTCARDS of the ship onboard?

Mekamax

Will be on Caribbean Princess and was wondering if they postcards of the ship onboard for purchase or free? Thank you. :)
There is usually one or two in the binder that lists all the room service menus and such, along with some writing paper and envelopes. If not, ask your steward.

Was on Ruby recently. There was a postcard of the ship for sale in the sundry shop. $1. When I bemoaned the lack of selection, the cashier let me know that additional postcards would be available, 1/2 price, at the "flea market" sale the ship hosts on the sea day. This is where they reserve a huge section of the dining room and cart out boxes of overstock items.

True enough, I found a wide selection of Princess port postcards available there for 50 cents each. (Mostly of the European ports... but some Caribbean shots)

The Princess Cays port has a store that sells a small selection of Princess related cards as well.

Celebrity cruise line still gives you the free, in-room, postcards. And also had a decent selection of them in their store.

Good luck... and keep mailing!

There is usually one or two in the binder that lists all the room service menus and such, along with some writing paper and envelopes. If not, ask your steward.

There were two or three in that binder when we were on the CB last month.

THANK YOU so much. I didn't look last time but was thinking of a friend who is in her 80s and I sent her one from Disney and she liked it so thought as her B-Day was coming up I'd send her one from Princess.. I'll look and if not there ask my cabin steward/ess. That is how it worked on Disney too. Really appreciate the responses! Debbie

Just a heads up. I've done this many times. my post cards always end up ggetting to the people Iv'e sent them to months aftere I sent them

Thank you - I was concerned about that so thought I'd send one from the ship and one from home when we get back just in case.... Heard they don't always get them at all....

Actually, I've had pretty decent success posting cards from Caribbean Ports.

The worst was Grand Turk... where it took over a month for cards to arrive in the US. But the good news is, all of them did get through to their intended recipients.

Cards sent from Jamaica and Grand Caymen arrived in about two weeks.

And I think the fastest trip was made by several cards mailed from Barbados (the furthest distance from the States). They arrived within 10 days of posting.

Next attempt... Sending from Cozumel in a couple of weeks.